Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Russian Player

Rumours circulating on Tuesday about a Russian Player(free agent) coming in,Eric don't know surname any one know any more?

Comments

• Please don't use the words "Russian" and "Agent" in the same sentence :-)

Yeah, GCHQ will be monitoring this site now!
  • Apparently a deal has already been done according to Dr Kish. Interested to find who it is.
  • Eric...Banana Man?
  • Eric Mouloungui was the name going around last week but he is from Gabon not Russia
  • Hope its a player with real quality who can play right midfield
  • Thanks Henry.
  • Looking at wiki he scores a few for a winger. Made over 100 appearances for Nice who aren't a bad side.
  • Sponsored links:

• 29 year old Gabon winger, I reckon he'll be signing as a free agent.
  • He's come to annex the West Stand.
  • It's Putin, we are annexing Ebbsfleet.
  • Mouloungui is not a free agent according to Wiki.

Éric Mouloungui (born 1 April 1984 in Port-Gentil, Gabon) is a Gabonese international footballer. Originally a striker, he is currently used as a midfielder.

Career[edit]

Mouloungui began his career in his native Gabon at Mangasport Moanda, before moving to CFA 2 side Vauban Strasbourg, France in 2002. Here he spent a year before signing for RC Strasbourg, then of the French top flight.

For first half of the 2005/06 season Mouloungui gained first-team experience on loan to FC Gueugnon in Ligue 2 before returning to his Alsace based parent club in January 2006. Here he made two first team appearances, not scoring, as Strasbourg were relegated to Ligue 2.

In the 2006/07 season he was top goal scorer for his side with 11 goals from 30 games, helping the club make a swift return to the French top flight, after just one season spent in the second tier. He became first choice forward for his club, starting Strasbourg's first Ligue 1 game in the 2007/08 season alongside on-loan FC Porto striker Wason Rentería against French giants Marseille with the game ending in a 0–0 draw.

In 2008 he joined Côte d'Azur based side OGC Nice, taking the number 11 shirt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éric_Mouloungui
  • Djemba Djemba?
  • The title needs to be changed to Non Russian Player.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WZQBdPprNtI

Erik Sokolov. Is this him? He's a bit short though.

Ball greedy little shit...............
  • Djemba Djemba?

I did actually think this as soon as I saw the name Eric. He's actually at St Mirren these days though. Thought he'd been in Russia, but had a look and seems he was released by Partizan last year. One of Fergie's aberrations...alongside Ralph Milne!!
  • You sure he didn't say he was rushing to sign a free agent?
  • We really could do with signing a decent quality right mid to give us all a boost , in the way that Obika has, whether this fella fits the bill I don't know.
  • Sponsored links:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WZQBdPprNtI

Erik Sokolov. Is this him? He's a bit short though.

I'd like to see young Oaken Bopohex try and get past me. I'd slap a reducer on the cocky little shitbag
  • TelMc32 said:

Djemba Djemba?

I did actually think this as soon as I saw the name Eric. He's actually at St Mirren these days though. Thought he'd been in Russia, but had a look and seems he was released by Partizan last year. One of Fergie's aberrations...alongside Ralph Milne!!
    Uncle's a St Mirren fan, I watch Djemba Djemba's debut for them - it wasn't good.
  • TelMc32 said:

Djemba Djemba?

He also had a spell at Odense in Denmark.
  • Uncle is West Ham
  • WSS said:

Uncle is West Ham

Damn...beat me to it!! ;-)
  • Signed this guy on LMA manager when I was about 11 lol.
  • I guess this is signing isn't going to happen now? My theory is he's seen the strikers he'd be supplying and thought no thanks
  • se9addick said:

TelMc32 said:

Djemba Djemba?

Uncle's a St Mirren fan, I watch Djemba Djemba's debut for them - it wasn't good.
    What is the new stadium like SE9?