Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

José Selfie!

After Doriens late winner and the full time whistle i saw Jose Riga get involved with the fans behind the dugout in the West and even posed in a selfie! Would love it if someone on here is able to post that pic!

José is rising in my estimation quicker than i thought!

Comments

• Options
    Judge the man after 10 games.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Agreed @Sonicstud85‌. I certainly wasnt expecting to feel any positive behind the man whatsoever, not after SCP or the situation that led to him leaving.

I'll give Riga one thing though, he still seems to understand the importance of the fans and certainly does look like he'll be the kind of guy to enjoy the good times!

Based on what he's doing at the moment and the vibes he's giving off I dare say we could be in worse hands! Obviously time will tell but I'm certainly warming to him too! (didn't think I'd be saying that anytime soon to be honest!)

Alternatively we can judge him on what we currently have to go on and try and get behind the man. I think I'll be doing that.

No one is disputing that it's early days - but let's not overlook his attitude and his attempts at interacting with the fans; especially last night.

Regardless of thoughts about the current regime or wrongdoing aimed towards SCP, he played no role in that and certainly wasn't pulling the strings.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Alternatively we can judge him on what we currently have to go on and try and get behind the man. I think I'll be doing that.

No one is disputing that it's early days - but let's not overlook his attitude and his attempts at interacting with the fans; especially last night.

Regardless of thoughts about the current regime or wrongdoing aimed towards SCP, he played no role in that and certainly wasn't pulling the strings.
    I'm choosing not to judge at this early stage. That's completely different to backing the team.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

• Options
    Great stuff, I am liking JR more as each day passes.

COYR
  • Options
    Cheers 93! I was pleased he didnt take it too far though and start tunnel jumping. Jacko and hamer gave it a great effort!
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

I'm choosing not to judge at this early stage. That's completely different to backing the team.
    I never cast any aspersion over your loyalty to the team, just that it may be possible to judge your opinions as time goes on.

I guess I misread your post and incorrectly detected what I thought was a little hostility towards the guy, which I thought was misguided. Sorry mate, and I can understand why you may want to wait a bit before you make your mind up.

It's like telling a bird you love her after 3 dates, you may have got it away on this occasion but wait till you've been with her a while and its strictly limited to twice a month. And she farts when you're around. That's when you really know if she's the one.
    No worries fella. That sounds like a story close to home ;-)
  • Options
    93Addick said:

Here you go

Which one is Jose?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    93Addick said:

Here you go

Absolutely love that!!
  • Options
    Great pic !
  • Options
    I expect better from you Shag!
  • Options
    Could call it a Josélfie....
  • Options
    Gets a mention in the Evening Std tonight
  • Options
    He's no Chris Powell...!!

*picks up coat wallet keys and legs it*
  • Options

PL54 said:

93Addick said:

Here you go

Which one is Jose?

The one who looks like he has Roland's hand stuck up his arse....

Is this necessary, Grumpy?