Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tunnel Cam: Oh dear...

Will never be the same now Andy Hughes has discovered it!
Great watch for yesterday's match.

Comments

• Options
    Nice one. Didn't see the point whern it was launched but converted now. Provides a valuable snapshot behind the scenes. More from Andy Hughes on Saturday?
  • Options
    4:05.

Love it when Jose comes walking down the tunnel, he looks geniunely delighted. Pleasing to see.
  • Options
    great vid
  • Options

Will never be the same now Andy Hughes has discovered it!
    Great watch for yesterday's match.

We all know you're just waiting for us to introduce "Shower cam".......................
  • Options
    'Shower Cam' was the boardroom for the past 12 months....
  • Options

'Shower Cam' was the boardroom for the past 12 months....

I don't think Tangoflash meant it in quite that way...!

• Options
    edited March 2022
    What you see with Euell and Harris is the kind of thing I have seen before between Charlton staffers and Harris.
    He is not a monster (Harris) whatever you think of his provenance but well liked and respected.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    What you see with Euell and Harris is the kind of thing I have seen before between Charlton staffers and Harris.
    He is not a monster (Harris) whatever you think of his provenance but we’ll liked and respected.
    Wouldn't it be prejudice to assume anything different?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was interesting would love to see one after the match of some of the batterings we’ve had this season, now that would be box office!
  • Options
    That was interesting would love to see one after the match of some of the batterings we’ve had this season, now that would be box office!
    They did one for when we lost 0-2 to MK Dons at home
  • Options
    When Harris was coming out for the second half some kid shouted Harris you should of stayed at Millwall. He have him a beaming smile. I think we've always known he's one of the good guys.
    Still didn't deserve anything out the game though
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    seth plum said:
    He is not a monster (Harris) whatever you think of his provenance but we’ll liked and respected.
    Doesnt surprise me - Tribalism should be left to the fans, nearly all players / managers involved I often feel will have a degree of professionalism around each other, there will just be the odd occasion during games where those involved get swept up in emotions from the fans.
  • Options
    How dejected do we look though?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    How dejected do we look though?
    After the season we’ve had so far, what else?