Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unbiased commentary

Can't beat a bit of unbiased, cool and calm match analysis. Love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gFph_3_KuY

Comments

• Options
    love it, well done Peter
  • Options
    How close does Churchy come to clearing that off the line!?! Great reaction from Pete and Terry. Love the way Jacko goes bouncing off in front of the cover end too while the majority of the players head off in the opposite direction.
  • Options
    Even in slow-motion it still looks like a bullet of a header.
  • Options
    Fantastic header and commentary to match. Two headers from corners in the 92nd minute and we get 4 invaluable points. Best time to score.
  • Options
    Love it.
  • Options
    Funnily enough I was chatting with a Donny mate in work today & he mentioned Jon "Leeds play-off game" Helm. Great to see/hear we can be just as biased!! ;-)
  • Options
    Was that the Bournemouth commentary?
  • Options
    As much as I'm not a fan of ol spongefoot, great play from him to block the keepers view for the goal...........................
  • Options
    Can't get too much of that vid.
  • Options
    Great vid
    Another one I can show my mug millwall workmates!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And it doesn't hurt to bring back this one. I just watched them back to back. Can never get enough of these.
    http://youtu.be/C1NqBNhZXeE
  • Options
    Lets get a 92nd min winner this sat as well
    Coyr
  • Options
    Brilliant - could become cult for Charlton
  • Options
    Don't worry Finchy, he said cult.................... ;-)
  • Options
    I'm proud to say that, as a serial early leaver, I saw both Jacko and Dervite's goals :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Stone said:

I'm proud to say that, as a serial early leaver, I saw both Jacko and Dervite's goals :-)

In that case Stoney you're banned from leaving until the final whistle for the rest of the season :-) Best time to score to settle a tight game, reminds me of the winner against Blackburn in the Prem when Brad Friedel came up for a corner to equalise and then Jensen scored the winner from the restart with almost the last kick.
  • Options
    When we won the free kick I said to the father-in-law "We'll just watch this and if it results in a corner that too. Then we'll leg it"
    I danced all the way down the stairs. Stewards thought I was bonkers!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Good on ya and that's why they call it the beautiful game even if the football is ugly at times.
  • Options
    And that is why u never leave a Charlton game early
    Cos we never give up
    COS WE ARE CHARLTON