Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Away Pubs

Wondered if anyone has thought about or knows of pubs in Leeds that cater away fans and that they're planning to drink at in a couple of weeks time? Might be a bit early still I know so no worries if not.

Comments

• Options
    Still gutted this had to be moved from the Saturday. Shame as its been two years in a row now.
  • Options

Wondered if anyone has thought about or knows of pubs in Leeds that cater away fans and that they're planning to drink at in a couple of weeks time? Might be a bit early still I know so no worries if not.

Hopefully someone from the area might be able to suggest some...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Hopefully someone from the area might be able to suggest some...
    Haha only been here for 6 months or so,
  • Options
    Only took me 6 minutes to find some pubs when I moved!
  • Options

I know plenty of pubs, just not ones that I know Charlton fans will be drinking in on April the 1st
  • Options

I know plenty of pubs, just not ones that I know Charlton fans will be drinking in on April the 1st
    I think it is fair to say that we will only have a sprinkling of support that night.
    Have seen Charlton about 5 times up there, never really seen any in the boozers, that said there are a couple right outside Leeds station that are good, BUT very home only. I'm brave!
  • Options
    The Peacock is always welcoming :)
  • Options
    Getting the train instead of driving after work so quick one at the little pub at the station, cab to the ground. Watch us get three points off dirty L***s and then do it in reverse.