Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What players will Rega let go end of season......

Pritchard
Green
Wood
Evina
Tudgay
Hughes
Sordell
Gower (is he still about??)

Comments

• Options
    Will Rega still be here? Will it be his decision? Personally I hope Hughes stays as he seems to have a good influence around the place.
  • Options
    Who's Rega?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    ...whoever RD tells him to.
  • Options
    First Team: Green / Evina / Pritchard / Gower
    Youth: Azeez / Feely / Osborne / Jordan
  • Options
    Reza, Green, Evina, Gower. Perhaps a few others too
  • Options

Will Rega still be here? Will it be his decision? Personally I hope Hughes stays as he seems to have a good influence around the place.

I know what you're saying but the blokes played about what, 120 minutes this season. Unless he's taken on as a coach, it seems ludicrous to employ somebody who is clearly going to be nowhere near the first team.
  • Options

I know what you're saying but the blokes played about what, 120 minutes this season. Unless he's taken on as a coach, it seems ludicrous to employ somebody who is clearly going to be nowhere near the first team.
    Agreed and I would give him a coaching contract. that said there is likely to be a clear out of backroom staff by the summer, just to clear out CP's staff.
  • Options
    Edited for you: What players will Riga Duchatelet let go end of season......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It also depends on what Hughes wants to do... At this stage of his career does he want to..
    - (A) Play a bit more Football (doubtful as I cant have seen him staying this season if so)
    - (B) Does he want to be a Player-Coach (Hard for him to be a player still at Charlton I reckon)
    - (C) Does he retire and become a Full-Time Coach or even do a Shaun Derry / James Beattie and unexpectedly jump straight into Management
  • Options
    What division will we be in?

I'd keep some of them if we are in League One that i would let go, if we are in the Championship.
  • Options

I'd keep some of them if we are in League One that i would let go, if we are in the Championship.

That's my view too
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if most of them went and we ended up with a whole new team like TJ/MS's first summer window.
  • Options
    At the last count 13 or 14 on long term deals but there is the potential to really up the game just like three years back.

Wouldn't be surprised if most of them went and we ended up with a whole new team like TJ/MS's first summer window.