Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free tickets

Would somebody be kind enough to let me know which games are left that we can use the freebie tickets with our season tickets please ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I don't know but given the crowds we are getting it ought to be any!
  • Options
    We are struggling to get 13K in the home areas these days so I think any game from now on will be ok to use the freebie tickets,
  • Options
    I think all but Reading.
  • Options

Would somebody be kind enough to let me know which games are left that we can use the freebie tickets with our season tickets please ?

Thanks

You can't use them for Blackburn or Reading, as they are "gold" games.
  • Options
    Many Thanks Gents
  • Options

Thanks

You can't use them for Blackburn or Reading, as they are "gold" games.
    How are they rated as "gold" games.
  • Options
    Blackburn was ment to be the last home game of the season.
  • Options
    Do find all this Gold Silver malarky all a bit silly. Why are Reading and Blackburn Gold rated, whilst 2nd place Burnley is silver?

Should just go back to 1 price all games...........................
  • Options

Do find all this Gold Silver malarky all a bit silly. Why are Reading and Blackburn Gold rated, whilst 2nd place Burnley is silver?

Should just go back to 1 price all games...........................

Were Burnley 2nd place when the prices were set?
  • Options
    The Gold games are the games where there was a reasonsable chanch of selling out the away end and they were identified before the season started.