Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby vs Forest

Important game for us?

Next two fixtures are away at these two (Forest midweek, Derby on Sat). Derby currently 2-0 up after 33 minutes...

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014
    3-0 36mins. Horrible memories of our visit to Millwall in League One here...
  • Options
    Can see billy Davies getting the sack if Derby win 5 or 6 nil
  • Options
    Easy 3 points on Tuesday, if Derby can rip through them imagine what Churchy can do!
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2014
    http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2013-2014/form-table/full

Forest are 2nd to last in the form table. Hopefully after today will be bottom. Too serious a hammering for Forest is not good for Charlton. A moderate fight back in the second half by Forest would be the ticket.
  • Options

If they get well beaten, they will want to put on a performance in their next game
  • Options
    Forest's defence is terrible today .. question is do we have the striking 'power' to take advantage .. Derby on the break are terrific .. a typical McClaren team
  • Options
    5-0 .. O U C H !!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    vff said:

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2013-2014/form-table/full

Forest are 2nd to last in the form table. Hopefully after today will be bottom. Too serious a hammering for Forest is not good for Charlton. A moderate fight back in the second half by Forest would be the ticket.

Personally I think a heavy defeat would leave them even more demoralised.

• Options
    Think there is some stat that a team which concedes five or more one game, is not likely to concede at all in the next match...
  • Options

Think there is some stat that a team which concedes five or more one game, is not likely to concede at all in the next match...

That's ok Weegie, we're quite good at 0-0's at the moment.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd take that happily, MiA!
  • Options
    Derby sacked Clough because they lost 1-0 to Forest, from set piece goal, in reverse fixture.
  • Options
    no, derby sacked clough because they made barely any progress in 4 years. they were mid table at that point having spent a lot of money and were clearly going no higher. essentially clough had gained derby 5 or 6 places in 4 years with them. mclaren is not even a great manager and they are i nthe play offs.
  • Options
    I'd suggest McClaren is a very good manager who's done incredibly well to have Derby sitting tight in the top four.

This result's given me hope that we can get something at the City Ground in midweek...
  • Options
    Don't think Billy Davies will last much longer.
  • Options

no, derby sacked clough because they made barely any progress in 4 years. they were mid table at that point having spent a lot of money and were clearly going no higher. essentially clough had gained derby 5 or 6 places in 4 years with them. mclaren is not even a great manager and they are i nthe play offs.

Are you are speaking from assumption or fact? Clough was given very little money and turned to the kids. These kids are now the basis of the side that McClaren is now managing. Google is your friend, do some research before making inaccurate statements. Or better still I would love to know who he spashed all this cash on while in charge.
  • Options

clough had a similar task as Powell, albeit starting higher up in the pyramid. Did really well to stop the rot derby were starting to get into, was very strange when they sacked him and is showing what a good manager he is at sheff utd.