Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Classico

Comments

• Options
    Another dodgy penalty, referee has ruined this game.
  • Options
    the refs a w@nker
  • Options
    Your having a laugh both of barca's were penalties
  • Options
    Neymar tripped over his own feet and Iniesta tried to run through 2 players. Neither were pens. And neither was Ronaldos, referee trigger happy today.
  • Options
    What do you expect from an el classico? They're famous for controversy
  • Options
    Ramos Cleary caught Neymar and alonso was plain stupid
  • Options
    Yes tippy tappy
  • Options
    Not really a surprise anymore, Barca been getting favours in every big game for the past 3 years.
  • Options

Hate Madrid come on Barca

No bias NSS.
  • Options
    Crackin game of football
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not really a surprise anymore, Barca been getting favours in every big game for the past 3 years.

in fairness, Reals pen was not one either.
  • Options
    Missed the first half. Switched on to see 3 pens. Whoop whoop................
  • Options
    Nice result - Love Barca but wouldn't mind seeing Atletico win it this season.
  • Options
    Watching it on Bein sports. Cory Gibbs is in the studio. I always wondered what he looked like................................
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Mike said:

in fairness, Reals pen was not one either.
    Agree, but at least that one was close to inside (like the Burnley one on sat).

The Iniesta one in particular is a bad decision in the final minutes to gift a win. Happens too often to be a mistake.
  • Options
    One day it will come out that Barcelona are a bit too friendly with referees. I'm convinced of it. As good as they are.
  • Options
    Messi 9 (MoM)
    Ronaldo 8
    Bale 7
    Neymar 7

@Solidgone - the away team has only a few hundred away tickets allocated at both games, for security.
  • Options
    As much as I love Scott Minto and think he's a pretty good presenter I still cannot understand why Sky got rid of Mark Bolton, he lit the programme up.

If those Barca pens were for your team you would be pissed off if not given.

And Guillame Balague is comparing Neymar to DG (going walkabout and giving no cover).
  • Options
    Just looked up Messi and Ronaldo's goal records. Absolutely insane
  • Options

Simon Church would score goals in that league. The standard is pretty poor outside the top six.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Simon Church would score goals in that league. The standard is pretty poor outside the top six.
    That's because the warmer weather would make his sponge less soft and thus his shots harder.
  • Options
    scott minto in the studio. strange how he seldom get a mention on any thread re the players we flogged off cheap or seems to get anywhere near peoples best 11,but a very very good player at the top level.
  • Options
    Boy i wish we had some movement off the ball like that .we look like statues compared to this lot.
  • Options
    Barca have Athletico on the final day of the season
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Messi 9 (MoM)
    Ronaldo 8
    Bale 7
    Neymar 7

@Solidgone - the away team has only a few hundred away tickets allocated at both games, for security.

....and I thought all would know that I was only joking...but thanks for the information.

• Options

As much as I love Scott Minto and think he's a pretty good presenter I still cannot understand why Sky got rid of Mark Bolton, he lit the programme up.

I think he's an absolutely terrible presenter. Although he has improved from his early days.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Didn't see Ronaldo moaning about referee's and a conspiracy against Real after this game earlier in the season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivEWzHklmMo&feature=player_embedded
  • Options

Table appears to show Athletico top despite being level on points and having an inferior goal difference and inferior goals scored. Is the table wrong or is the league decided by games between the teams if level on points or other?
  • Options
    another example of an unwarranted red card ruining a very exciting and even game