Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonight is the Start of the Weekend and.....

..........I am giving serious consideration to an early night & no beers, how lame is that?

Comments

• Options
    same here!

had a bottle of wine to myself last night in about 45 mins tho, so its ok to have tonight off, ready for tomorrow's vodka fest.

i'm also making cakes.
  • Options
    i'm going to OD on chocolate and make myself sick cos i'm a fat greedy c**t
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm going to OD on chocolate and make myself sick cos i'm a fat greedy c**t

I think I'll do the same.

I came into work to find a 'Disney Princess' easter egg on my desk, with my new assistant in stiches, she then came out with 'cos you're my little princess innit!'

I wouldnt mind if I was actually gay!!! So the egg needs to be eaten ASAP to avoid having to travel home with it!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2007
    I've got uni tonight till about 8.30 so i'm doing bugger all. plus i have a 67 hour coach journey to Manchester tomorrow and don't want to feel rough.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I've got uni tonight till about 8.30 so i'm doing bugger all. plus i have a 67 hour train journey to Manchester tomorrow and don't want to feel rough.
    67 hour train journey you should have left 2 days ago
  • Options
    Am in serious training for the 22nd so,Going out to get completly bladdered tonight in Blackheath!!!!
  • Options
    Don't be a gayer Ketters!

Go out and have a minor sesh, I'm having a few civilized ones after work and will control myself enough not to get twatted.........
  • Options
    im out on it tonight which no doubt will carry on tomrorow, saturday, after parties sunday & get back to earth monday intime for work tuesday!

GAME ON!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I've got uni tonight till about 8.30 so i'm doing bugger all. plus i have a 67 hour coach journey to Manchester tomorrow and don't want to feel rough.

I assume you're staying in Manc the night then, cos I couldnt find a train home for love nor money.
  • Options
    was out till gone midnight last night, so feeling a bit jaded today.

mates band has a gig at the bricklayers up bexleyheath tonight so popping up there. haven't been brickies since the days you could drink on the coaches !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    night in tonight in preperation for a serious day tomorrow....watch the game then over to Blackheath Village in the evening I reckon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I've got uni tonight till about 8.30 so i'm doing bugger all. plus i have a 67 hour coach journey to Manchester tomorrow and don't want to feel rough.

67 hour???
    feck where do you live?!?!?!??!?!!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]night in tonight in preperation for a serious day tomorrow....watch the game then over to Blackheath Village in the evening I reckon

sounds like theres a few of us watching the game in blackheath tomorrow
  • Options
    yep, night in tidying up, then people over for the game tomorrow, then heading to blackheath village too for mates b'day celebrations, stagger home in the early hours and refuse to get up till saturday lunchtime.

anyone know if sky are doing late season deals on prem plus games from now till end of season? we quite fancy getting saturday's game as well as tomorrow's and if its about £20 might as well do the whole lot?
  • Options
    Yes Ketman very lame it should be a gentle few then on it for the rest of the weekend looking like i'm get serious ear ache come monday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]yep, night in tidying up, then people over for the game tomorrow, then heading to blackheath village too for mates b'day celebrations, stagger home in the early hours and refuse to get up till saturday lunchtime.

anyone know if sky are doing late season deals on prem plus games from now till end of season? we quite fancy getting saturday's game as well as tomorrow's and if its about £20 might as well do the whole lot?

not anymore Suze. £8 per game!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    pish.
  • Options
    sky prem plus is £30 to the end of the season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]sky prem plus is £30 to the end of the season

Is it? I called them up and asked and the numpty told me it was individual now. useless idiots
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]sky prem plus is £30 to the end of the season[/quote]

Do we have any more PP's coming up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like its been since Christmas:

Want to treat yourself this Christmas? Well how about a HALF-PRICE PremPlus season ticket?

That's right, we have a special offer that means you can book up for the rest of the Premiership campaign for just £30 (€45 ROI)!

All you have to do is call 08705 160 160 and you could be watching some of the best matches on offer at a sensational discount price.

The offer is on now, so if you take advantage you could be save yourself a cool £50!

But the PremPlus games keep coming thick and fast, with 50 live games throughout the season, including Manchester United-Manchester City, Liverpool-Everton and champions Chelsea's game with Wigan.

The offer will be running for some time, but it's the perfect Christmas present for you or your friends and family, so now's the perfect time to make the most of it.

To book your PremPlus half-price season ticket call 08705 160 160 or got to Channel 480 and press the red button - and save yourself £50!
    The cost for non-Sky subscribers is £100 (€145 ROI).

PremPlus broadcasts a live football programme around each match, including a comprehensive preview plus half-time and full-time analysis.
  • Options
    Too many people on here drinking tonight, might now have to pop out for a sociable few then, after all I would not wanna miss out on anything would I ?
  • Options
    Weeehay!

Just been invited to a pool party tonight, excellent!

Hope I can drag my ass outta bed in time for the coach tomorrow!!
  • Options
    I'm gonna go crackers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Weeehay!

excellent, i love pool, great game
  • Options
    Whos Paul?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Too many people on here drinking tonight, might now have to pop out for a sociable few then, after all I would not wanna miss out on anything would I ?

i knew you'd change your mind!
    i bet your still going strong at midnight!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Whos Paul?

dood, cabs waitin!! lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Whos Paul?[/quote]

dood, cabs waitin!! lol[/quote]

has the driver got me coat?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Weeehay!

excellent, i love pool, great game

A swimming pool you nutter.