Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend tonight

Yes I know it is League Two but think we could learn a thing or two from the Essex boys in the way they show sustained attacking pressure on teams. Reckon they would beat us quite comfortably based on tonight's performance and suspect they will get the chance next season. Oxford keeper worth a look if they don't go up too.

Comments

• Options
    They were so dominant. That Loza fella on loan from Norwich looks one for the future. Agree on Clarke the Oxford keeper he made some immense saves
  • Options
    Had them on my acca. Cheers burnt phil.
  • Options
    Very impressed with Southend tonight. Pains me to say it but on that showing they look a better side than us.
  • Options

Very impressed with Southend tonight. Pains me to say it but on that showing they look a better side than us.

Errr who doesn't
  • Options
    that is their first win in 14 league games though
  • Options
    stop sulking your acting like a 10 year old. sulk about chris powell if you must
  • Options
    Do people realise they are two leagues below us and are not playing the same calibre of opponent?
  • Options
    Better than us? Come off it mate
  • Options
    Any one who has a shot on goal looks better than us
  • Options

stop sulking your acting like a 10 year old. sulk about chris powell if you must

Actually I'm very much of the opinion That JR has improved us a little. My comment was more a reference to how well Southend played.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better than us despite this being their first win in 14 (fourteen) games and ended their record breaking 13 (thirteen) game winless streak ???