Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton Away ticket help

Hello fellow lifers,

I need some help of someone if that's possible. I rang up the ticket office asking for 2 Brighton adult away tickets, to only find out I'm not qualified for them yet.

I wanted to take me and my girlfriend as it will be her first football game, however all her and my family are Brighton fans. Her first game has to be in the Charlton end!!!

I'm slightly worried that it will be sold out and we will have to sit with her or my family, which would be a disaster.

So I was wondering if anyone who's not attending on the 12th and is eligible for a ticket could help us out, I'm willing to pay a little bit more as a thanks.

If anyone could help that would be brilliant!!

Comments

• Options
    PM me.
  • Options
    I have done mate
  • Options
    Call me Ad and I will sort it out - have sent you my number.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Any idea of how many we've got going so far?
  • Options
    It won't sell out
  • Options
    @DeanDavidsonn @danielwgeorge @OfficialBHAFC @GoodmellowB We had a total of 2600. We have sold around 1200 so we have 1400 left

As of 10 am this morning
  • Options
    Cheers mate. Surprised this hasn't proved to be more popular. Saying that there is still over a week to go.
  • Options
    Noticed there is no Under 21 or student ticket category, people who have been before do you think a youngish looking fan using an under 18 ticket will be alright getting in?
  • Options

Noticed there is no Under 21 or student ticket category, people who have been before do you think a youngish looking fan using an under 18 ticket will be alright getting in?

It's an electronic turnstile, so you just put it under the scanner to enter. Stewards main worry will be about searching everyone coming in. The havoc it will cause by stopping people to i.d everyone who goes through the turnstile and blocking the entrance does not sound safe.

So might as well try.
  • Options

It's an electronic turnstile, so you just put it under the scanner to enter. Stewards main worry will be about searching everyone coming in. The havoc it will cause by stopping people to i.d everyone who goes through the turnstile and blocking the entrance does not sound safe.

So might as well try.
    Thanks mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any left for this?
  • Options

Any left for this?

Only about 1000.
  • Options
    Ta
  • Options
    Its an absolute joke of a ground to get away from - as i found out last season. Suggestion would be , if driving, to park up at . say. Lewes and get the train to the ground.
  • Options
    Apparantly Lewes to Falmer and return is a lot easier. I went by coach last year but am doing the train this time so fingers crossed!