Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dowie has been spotted at Forest

Wonder if he's there for the job. If so, that's their season buggered....................

Comments

• Options
    Hopeful for them it's just for Sky.
  • Options
    Has he got lost again?
  • Options
    Sky reporter
  • Options
    Which Forest?
  • Options
    'Furthering the Forest'?

Sure it's just for Sky - Forest can do a lot better.
  • Options
    What did Murray ever see in him? The man can't even speak properly.
  • Options
    ugly fooker
  • Options
    Is dowie drunk?
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Is dowie drunk?

More to the point, was his wife drunk on the first date and still not sobered up?
  • Options
    looked a little sheepish when he arrived in the press room
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard him co commentating at the weekend. He's dreadful, speaks so fast you need an interpreter to understand what he is going on about.
  • Options
  • Options

'Furthering the Forest'?

Lol...he used the same template for all his job interviews didn't he? Just changing the title...wasn't it "soaring with the eagles", "rockin' with the Robins"*.

I think we can safely assume he won't use "fcukin' up forest"!!! ;-)

*made that one up...can't remember what he titled our one in his presentation, but know it came out later that that's all he ever did...change the title.
  • Options
    Advancing the Addicks I think.
  • Options
    To be fair ( and I don't like to be ) he genuinely seemed happy when we scored last night.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

To be fair ( and I don't like to be ) he genuinely seemed happy when we scored last night.

So would I be if I had received a golden goodbye from us like he did......Nice work if you can get it.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Agreed. I thought he was very pro charlton in his analysis.
  • Options
    Said he was really pleased for Jordan, had to think why for a minute and then the brain fog cleared and memories of Faye and Traore came flooding back. Night sweats followed.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The one negative watching the results on Sky last night was seeing Dowie pop up now and again. Put me right off my coco!
  • Options
    I'm glad we've all risen above comments such as 'hanging by his neck from a tree there hopefully'. We're better than that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:

I think he knew of Cousins when he was a real young'un, i remember reading about cousins on the OS when he was 13-14 so he was probably delighted a player who he had tagged for success when he was manager is doing well.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

'Furthering the Forest'?

Days Lane old boys can do a lot better.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

That's just the way his face has to be twisted to fit his head.
  • Options
    Spotted in a Forest? He should be hiding under a bridge waiting to kick shit out of Billy Goat Gruff!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Imagine waking up with him in the morning if you were a female?

That's enough to put anyone off there cornflakes
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Are you suggesting the prospect of waking up to Iain Dowie should hold no fear for a male? You have a stronger stomach than I do.

:-)
  • Options
    I said to a mate of mine would u take one for the team off Iain Dowie for a million pounds? He said for a million yeah I would.,,

Then he said to me what about you? No I fooking wouldn't was my reply...

• Options
    F##k me there doomed
  • Options
    Dowie At Forest

• Options
    Gillis said:

MSE7 said:

Are you suggesting the prospect of waking up to Iain Dowie should hold no fear for a male? You have a stronger stomach than I do.

:-)
    Him and his brother tried it on with a pal of mine one night... even she ran for the hills.