Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SEE JORDAN COUSINS GOAL VS FOREST HERE!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cool from cousins.
  • Options
    Obika will score some very important goals for us in the games left!
  • Options

nice to see us having 4/5 players in the box too!

my first thought

• Options
    edited March 2014
    CAFCsayer said:

Need to get the bit with Astrit in... Superb bit of skill!

I think Wiggins provided the assist
  • Options

jordan for that you can have young poty

I think he's already big enough to sit on the toilet.
  • Options
    Excellent start to the day here....
  • Options
    Thank god cousins put it away, church would not have
  • Options
    Whilst I am overjoyed at the win etc and pleased for Cousins he deserves a bit more glory (if Poyet hadn't emerged we would all still be raving about him) I wish Obika had scored, because we need at least one confident forward.
  • Options
    Notice how many youngsters are involved now, this is our vision for the future. Great to see what is happening at the training ground, it will take a bit of time but keep the faith. COYYR's.
  • Options
    How great to see our midfield pushing up to assist the forwards. I said earlier in the week, that when your forwards are going through a lean spell, you need the midfield or wingers to chip in with the odd goal. All our midfielders have got goals in them, we just need to follow up like this more often.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    great ball from AA, good effort from Obika, good to see so many players in the box. calm. composed finish from Jordan. would have been easy to rush it and maybe miss but took his time and made sure that it was on target.
  • Options
    Updated to include build-up --> http://wp.me/p3mFvg-7N
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Great free flowing move (Viewfinder to note please) and just check out the keeper who tried to take Obika out and was left like an upturned beetle after diving at his feet :-)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Great free flowing move (Viewfinder to note please) and just check out the keeper who tried to take Obika out and was left like an upturned beetle after diving at his feet :-)

Wasnt from an attacking throw in, not good enough!
  • Options
    Great play by Astrit.
  • Options
    A fine, fine goal. JJ with a great contribution also.