Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League Scores in match thread

What a result!!!!!! Delighted!!!

Can we please try and avoid putting the premiership scores in the match thread, it's been raised a few times, plenty of us avoid the scores so they can watch the highlights later and the score updates ruin that, by all means a seperate thread can be set up for prem scores as has been done before.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Are you Bob or Terry?
  • Options
    Do you live in Bournemouth?
  • Options
    no no... I'm Jon... and I live in Melbourne :)
  • Options

If you wanted the scores on a separate thread, perhaps you should have started the thread before the game not after
  • Options
    Can we also not have any reference to what happens in East Enders as I like to watch that on catch up
  • Options
    Mad to really want to avoid football scores but constantly look at a football site
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Its just a request guys... For the entire season its not been a problem at all, the last couple of games theres been a few scores in there... if you want to ignore request go ahead, if you want toruin peoples watching of the highlights then post the scores.. up to you :)
  • Options
    Does this cover just premier league scores or are other leagues banned too?
  • Options
    Belgian Pro League is allowed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Belgian Pro League is allowed.

RD says no.

• Options
    for me its just so I can download match of the day when it comes available the day after, Id imagine in England the other people who have requested the same thing are also only concerned with Premier League ... as you all well know :)
  • Options
    iainment said:

Are you Bob or Terry?

Andy Jacobs (have to be a Talksport listener to get that one).