Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - Season Ticket for next year

Due to my recent redundancy, the chances of me getting a new job that will enable me to have weekends off are very low. therefore i am currently looking to sell my season ticket - for next year - which i bought last week.

i got a seat in Zone A (East Stand) for £150.

i am willing to sell for £100

please PM if you are interested and will sell to first come first served basis.

cheers

Comments

• Options
    You might be better speaking to the ticket office first.

Explain the situation and see if they can give you a refund.

Dave Coglan is man to speak to.

Sorry to hear about your redundancy, fingers crossed you get something soon.
  • Options
    Surely the club will reimburse you fella? Don't want to be losing £50 if you don't have to.
  • Options
    You could normally get a refund until the April deadline in any circumstances - it's written into the terms and conditions. Sure it won't be a problem.
  • Options
    cheers boys, didnt realise i could possibly get a refund. i will call up and see what i can do

• Options
    Sorry to hear about the redundancy, L Block and hope you'd find something quick. I'm really proud of those who gave him sensible advice and saved him a much needed £50, this spirit of comradeship is what keeps me here at CL. Thanks for this. :)
  • Options
    As others have said, sorry to hear of your trouble. I'm sure all of us here hope you find a new job soon.
  • Options

This. Hope you get something sorted with work soon
  • Options
    Good luck finding a new job L Block!
  • Options

Dave Colgan
  • Options

Dave Colgan

Him as well : - )

Mea culpa
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dave Colgan

Mea culpa
    thought it's Mia Culpa ;-)

• Options

Dave Colgan

Mea culpa
    thought it's Mia Culpa ;-)

I think that is Spanish, I was using the Latin : - )
  • Options
    just spoken to the club and they have processed a refund. thanks to those of you whom advised me that this is an option that i could take.

as someone said earlier, this is also one of the reasons why i come on this site. the help and guidance i have received over the years has been invaluable.

as soon a get a job i owe you all a pint with the money i got back ; )
  • Options
    L Block said:

just spoken to the club and they have processed a refund. thanks to those of you whom advised me that this is an option that i could take.

as someone said earlier, this is also one of the reasons why i come on this site. the help and guidance i have received over the years has been invaluable.

as soon a get a job i owe you all a pint with the money i got back ; )

Hopefully you can get back into work ASAP and get that season ticket back at a later date
  • Options
    bleeding hope so!!
  • Options
    Buying us all a pint would be more expensive than your season ticket though :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm afraid you'll have to give me the full £150 if you want me to take it.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Obviously the free pint is just for those who posted help not any JCLs : - )
  • Options

aliwibble said:

Obviously the free pint is just for those who posted help not any JCLs : - )
    Damn, mine went to 'Draft' and now it's been deleted :-(
  • Options
    All addicks are made of stern stuff
    You sort urself out in no time
    Good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck with the job hunt L Block (now, where's my pint) :-)
  • Options
    Good luck