Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

courtesy cars

just put my car in for repairs after an accident and collected my courtesy car.
now i'm not the sort of person that worries too much about which car i drive, as long as it gets me from a-z, but this thing i am driving at the moment makes my sisters fiesta look like a hummer.
my work mates are convinced i'm moonlighting as a mobile hairdresser.
i am seriously thinking of booking time off next week to minimise the piss taking. the repair place estimate anything between 5 and 10 days for my car to be ready. anyone else been made to feel like noddy? or does anyone need a short back and sides?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2007
    my dad crashed his mercedes clk and got given a little bubble car. he's 6ft 2 as well

it'll teach him not to crash again i suppose!

he got it changed to a fiat punto as the original bubble car had a permanant red light, the radio stations wouldn't stay tuned and other bits and bobs were broken on it as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]just put my car in for repairs after an accident and collected my courtesy car.
    now i'm not the sort of person that worries too much about which car i drive, as long as it gets me from a-z, but this thing i am driving at the moment makes my sisters fiesta look like a hummer.
    my work mates are convinced i'm moonlighting as a mobile hairdresser.
    i am seriously thinking of booking time off next week to minimise the piss taking. the repair place estimate anything between 5 and 10 days for my car to be ready. anyone else been made to feel like noddy? or does anyone need a short back and sides?

Just think now nice your car will feel when you get it back after driving the courtesy car around all week!

:-D