Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Academy

Just found this video, says it is 2010, spotted tamer tuna, tosan popo, jordan coursins (looks very very young), yado mambo in there, but my main point is I don't remember seeing connor morris play, therefore is the person involved actually connor morris because it looks very much like callum harriott, and at the end he says callum,

I know we use to have a connor morris, but did soccer am really get their names mixed up? Or has callum changed his identity since haha, the guy looks very much like harriott (though anyone is welcome to correct me), can't believe they got his identity wrong.

Good skills though from callum. And i wonder where most of that academy team are now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDOdHH98VEM

Comments

• Options
    Def harriot but we did have a Morris.
  • Options
    Of course its Callum Harriott haha.
  • Options
    Was Joe Pigott in that? Tall, blond kid at the front.
  • Options
    Great video
  • Options
    Seen a later one when it was Harriot v Pigott.
  • Options
    Looks like the ball juggling was filmed at Sparrows Lane but they switched to The Valley to shoot the Thicker, Slower, Better advert.
  • Options
    Amazing how all this ball control and skill desert these players during a match and they can't even string 2 simple passes together.