Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Complimentary Crossbars Tickets for Reading Game

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014

shine166 said:

Is the millenium 4 times the £230 cost of crossbars ?

It was 1k last time I looked
    Where do the club publish the prices for the millenium ?
    If you go on the website in the commersial section you can download a PDF for hospitality prices, all bars and sponsorship info is on that .
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

But if you don't usually buy a programme or share one between you and your two kids who don't drink then you are paying a big premium.

Do they do it on a game by game basis as well?

True, but you still have Bartrams as the free option

• Options
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Is the millenium 4 times the £230 cost of crossbars ?

It was 1k last time I looked
    Where do the club publish the prices for the millenium ?
    If you go on the website in the commersial section you can download a PDF for hospitality prices, all bars and sponsorship info is on that .
    Ok. Thanks for that
  • Options
    I like to drink in pubs and I don't buy programmes, I'll pass on this offer. Scrap the 'free programme' and a 'free' rushed drink and make it a cheap season cost to keep numbers low and let people spend what they want.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

I still cant understand this crossbars ticket. Up until last season, i had two tickets for crossbars which i used every week. This season, i did not renew because i couldnt afford it.
    I was in a position to buy 3 this coming season, even paying for my 10 yr old son, but now the club are telling my that they have improved the crossbars experience by giving me a programme, a free drink and Bob Bolder. In return they have raised the price by an extra £130 per person on top of the price i was already prepared to pay.
    Sorry, by i just cannot see how i am going to get a good deal?

Then tell them to file it mate where the sun don't shine :-0
  • Options
    Got this as we'll not sure to bother or not.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Personally I think £10 a game is fine bearing in mind you also get a program and half time drink included in that £10

Are you Martin Prothero ?

PS I've been invited:-)
  • Options
    I have got one but my brother didnt. I dont know if that is because before the season started he was able to buy an under 18's ticket, but since then he as turned 18. It sounds cool, but I cant leave my brother
  • Options
    sure if you ring the club they will send you one for your brother.
  • Options
    Just got ours
    Do we have to confirm were going in?
    Also is it a smart casual? Or shorts n t shirt n trainers allowed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's only a bar. You can wear what you like, as long as you wear something :-)

No confirmation is needed.