Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match Thread 29/03/14

Comments

• Options
    we take the fk...and lose the ball..........but poyet fouled and wins a fk.....taken....to wilson....hamer....wood..cousins morrow.. to wilson who attacks and is tackled
  • Options
    Morro to Wilson, defended well, and we let it run to hamer
  • Options
    Am I allowed to say Riga out given the attitude of the anti Powell lobby??
  • Options
    Was worried about starting with three strikers, none of which are renowned for being hard workers or defensive minded when needed.

Bit naive against a team that won 5-0 at home a week ago in my opinion.
  • Options
    Just need blackburn to score and yeovil-barnsley to stay as it is then not too much damage done
  • Options
    Damage limitation and ready up for Leeds
  • Options
    ball is back to hamer.....wiggy....wood....wiggy tackled and losses it again....they attack quickly..........morrow wins it and wood sends it long.....they get it back and play the ball around..obika concedes a throw
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Grow up
  • Options
    ross1 said:

trouble is Yeovil goal difference only 2 behind us now

...and 3 games and 2 points.
  • Options
    Not really sure what Riga was thinking starting 3 strikers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derby attack, keep the ball, knock it around, they build on the left
    thorne
    commanding the play here Derby
    we are second best at the moment , and they attack
    we half clear and jacko fouled
  • Options
    wilson wins the ball..but unfairly......derby attack.....we are under pressure...but jj wins a fk
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Yes because having a dig at other posters is really going to make everything better :)
  • Options
    Just to add that I'm not really advocating Riga out but has he really done any better than Powell would have done?

I think not.
  • Options
    I don't mind losing to a team in the top 4 & one that scores goals too. Just got to make sure we don't get hammered & can't let in any more than 3.
  • Options
    At least leeds now 2-0 down, they are absolutely terrible. Good time to play them.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Emma's doing my head in every time Derby attack she talks it up for another Derby goal where's Pete Finch when you want a bit of unbiased commentary :-0
  • Options
    Robbie Elliott having a blinder

Unfortunately we come up very short when measured against the teams at the top of the table. Our squad just lacks so much quality compared to those teams. Let's just get today over & done with, without destroying our goal difference if possible.

I think that says it all for us now. Expect nothing against the top teams but we have got to compete and beat middle down. It's still in our hands!
  • Options
    Leeds 0-2 Doncaster
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ross1 said:

trouble is Yeovil goal difference only 2 behind us now

...and 3 games and 2 points.
    if yeovil win, same points, but games in hand
  • Options
    fk taken....obika misses out.....jj....wiggy....crosses....but tackled and they come back at us......wood wins it...morrow losses it we are back under pressure..poyet and wood clear long and they come again.....they attack...hamer saves
  • Options
    Hamer takes, jacko to sordell, 1 min extra, Derby half clear, bamford nutmegged jacko, Derby danger here, we hold on a bit, and they still come, cross but does not fins
    reza, and he loses out, and hamer save there at the near post, waves of Derby attack here
    derby throw
    HT 2-0 to Derrby
  • Options
    throw taken....HT 2-0........we are not in this at all
  • Options
    Time for a break folks
    Sorry
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

3-2, we're going to win 3-2! COYR!!!

Might need 4. Were tiring them out. Await the 2nd half comeback.

• Options

Not really sure what Riga was thinking starting 3 strikers.

3 strikers ??? Are you sure? Have you not seen our goals for total ?
  • Options
    I am actually encouraged by the fact that we managed 5 shots in the first half. It's all to play for.
  • Options
    Thank God the first half is over...... According to the commentary on CAFC Player, we were playing a lot of long balls....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!