Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

leeds on tuesday

So we now move onto leeds on tuesday, with all their problems off the pitch, they also seem to be on meltdown on the pitch too, with a home derby defeat against donny today, surely this is one game we must be able to get something from and take advantage of their situation, but then it means we're gonna need to score. I dealt this is going to be a pretty football, but a one nil win will do!

Comments

• Options
    I think with our goalscoring problem they will see this as a if we get first goal we will win
  • Options
    McCormack is back on fire for them. Four against us of course already this season. Fancy it will go 1-0 either way.
  • Options
    Happy for a point and three would be perfect
  • Options
    If we could score it'd be an easy win because their defence is atrocious, but we can't.
  • Options
    Could be our lowest away turnout in years.
  • Options
    I'll be there, so we'll have at least 1
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Happy for a point and three would be perfect

My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Need to win this one, they are going wrong quickly. I do think our lack of goals and them having McCormack is not a good combination though.
  • Options
    If someone can pop up to Leeds and give McCormack a nasty crack on the ankle, we stand a chance. If he plays he will score so we will need to score at least once to get a point (possible) and twice to get a win (highly unlikely).
  • Options
    or reza/obika/sordell/piggot/any combination of any player --- could score 4 in one game like he did against us, i can just feel its going to happen.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Games like this when the opposition are in disarray off the field you have to take advantage. We did it against Forest. Leeds are there for the taking
  • Options
    Point would be awesome.
  • Options
    I'm going, staying over the night
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Mike said:

I'm going, staying over the night

@Mike‌ Sorted your tickets then?
  • Options
    no mate, going to have to buy on the day. cheers for the response, was at derby so didn't get the chance to reply. Hotel and train are paid for so have to go now!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    No worries you seemed more p*ssed off than usual today! I'll be there so let's see if I can bring us some luck :-)
  • Options
    I think the lack of goals is just beyond a farce now, turning up to games knowing we aren't going to score.
  • Options
    Understood but as long as we don't start shipping them in at the other end 10 clean sheets will at least give us points and the law of averages says we must score in some of the final games.........doesn't it?
  • Options
    A bit of entertainment wouldn't go amiss though!
  • Options
    I know mate think we might have to wait until next season for that in whichever division. Keep the faith the first 55 years are the worst.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if we can contain them and frustrate their crowd for 20 mins they will get on their players backs and....ah forget it. They have a goalscorer we haven't 0-1