Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Parker - Final and total absolution

I would like to state for the record that If Newcastle win at Bramall Lane tomorrow then I will be officially absolving Mr Scott Matthew Parker of all his crimes against Charlton Athletic Football Club and will forthwith forgive him and always think of him with a warm. fuzzy glow evermore.

If they lose then I'll hate the spotty, greedy, monosyllabic twat more than ever before.

Comments

• Options
    I have some sympathy with that!
  • Options
    agree but lfirst time for that but long winded.... oh well i will say no more. come on spotty!!
  • Options
    win geordies for once,don't do a boro on us
  • Options
    Thing is that if they don't win, especially if they lose, then there will be MASSIVE pressure on Roeder because they will have lost to Wigan, Charlton, Man City and Sheffield United in their last four league games......and that's not including their UEFA Cup debacle in Holland.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    i never had a problem with parker moving on, only with the timing and manner he went about it but when i looked at the fixture this morning i thought that if he can lead newcastle to a win today we could draw a line under the bad feeling once and for all...if an ex-player comes back to the valley, i'd rather give him a round of applause to remind him he left something special behind...
  • Options
    Come on you barcodes.
  • Options
    amzingly in the paper today they say the geordies have been getting on his back lately....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]amzingly in the paper today they say the geordies have been getting on his back lately....

put in a cheeky offer...bring him home...
  • Options
    put in a cheeky offer...bring him home...

Now that would be final and total absolution.

Until then, leading them to victory, with a good margin for all of us a tad delicate after the match yesterday, will have to suffice.
  • Options
    0 - 1 at half time.

Personally I would only absolve Parker if he scores and lifts his shirt to reveal a message saying:

'I'm sorry Charlton. Please forgive me. I love you.' Other than that and he'll remain a twat IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK, Scott, I forgive you now.
  • Options
    Did he do anything towards the result?

(I'll forgive him anyway...)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Did he do anything towards the result?

(I'll forgive him anyway...)[/quote]

Went off injured after 56 mins when they were leading 1-0.
  • Options
    IMO opinion we should remember what a twat he was and how he ruined what could have been a triumphant season in the history of CAFC

What we should forget about is Palace. The anti-palace thing is oh so old hat and IMO artificial these days.
  • Options
    are you palace in disguise? ;-)
  • Options
    No. It's just that I read so much old crap about Palace. I hated them once but I don't like to force myself to hate something. It's not healthy even hating something for a good reason.

I'll give an example. Someone said that we should be really up for the Reading game because they sang 'that's why you're going down' at the away game. Diddums. That's nothing compared to what we did to Palace. We slaughtered them the very same day they actually got relegated. Isn't that enough? Just how much pay-back do we need after 16 years?