Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    Got the High Speed from Strood this morning... Only the third stop as came from Maidstone yet was packed and had to stand.

Know its only a 35min journey yet thats crazy
  • Options
    You probably know - But Jubilee line has been suspended for hours with no ETA.

DLR will be chaos around cw tonight.
  • Options

You probably know - But Jubilee line has been suspended for hours with no ETA.

DLR will be chaos around cw tonight.

Service has resumed on the Jubilee Line,but with severe delays.
  • Options
    Train on fire near Dartford, expect delays until next year!
  • Options
    Emergency services have successfully dealt with the incident between Slade Green and Dartford, allowing lines to reopen.

Whilst services recover, journeys between Dartford and Woolwich Arsenal / Bexleyheath / Sidcup may be cancelled, delayed or revised.

A normal service is expected to resume by 17:00.

What's happening?
    --------------------
    There were reports earlier today of a fire under a train between Slade Green and Dartford. The Fire Brigade and Network Rail response staff have dealt with the fire, and the the affected train is now moving towards Dartford.
  • Options

Got the High Speed from Strood this morning... Only the third stop as came from Maidstone yet was packed and had to stand.

Know its only a 35min journey yet thats crazy

I caught it from Ebbesfleet last week, I was only going to Statford International but when it pulled in I had to push my way in like getting on the Tube.

Spent the entire 11 minutes swaying in no-mans land with nothing to hold onto praying the train would not hit a bump or break suddenly.

Including parking it cost me £43.00 as well which was a joke, 11 minutes each way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got a delayed train from Cannon Street, it’s nearly empty.
  • Options
    I recently read about a form of meditating where it is possible to force your mind to become completely shut off from everything around you and become unaware of your surroundings for a short period of time.

Sounds great to me. Imagine being able to get on a cattle wagon and instantly shut yourself off from all the cretins around and just sail through all the delays without a care in the world.
  • Options

I recently read about a form of meditating where it is possible to force your mind to become completely shut off from everything around you and become unaware of your surroundings for a short period of time.

Sounds great to me. Imagine being able to get on a cattle wagon and instantly shut yourself off from all the cretins around and just sail through all the delays without a care in the world.

John Fashanu did it on Celebrity Jungle.

Awooga
  • Options

Couple of pints in it for you if you can teach me how to do that before we next play Millwall!
  • Options
    @MrLargo

Haha, fucking brilliant mate.
  • Options

Funny you say that I was in London this morning and got on a tube at Victoria. It was rammed however a guy shoe horned himself into a gap when the doors opened at the next station. Once we were on our way he closed his eyes and had his head at a strange angle, looked weird but he looked completely out of it and somewhere else.

When we pulled into Cannon Street, his head straightened up, his eyes popped open and he was up and walking away.
  • Options
    I must have that skill built in coz 99 per cent of the time I get on the train, sit down, read a paper or look on here or other phone things and then get off - lucky I guess - having said that I've been did bv it 30 years - maybe I'm immune - puts tin hat on and waits for abuse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The work shy mouth breathers sitting in the cab at the front wearing ASLEF badges and all the RMT badged employees perfected it decades ago
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Improves you... ;)
  • Options

Improves you... ;)

Bollocks!
  • Options

Improves you... ;)

Bollocks!
    No wonder you have that 1st Class Bag on if thats what its covering ;)
  • Options
    Cunting cnuts have reduced my train from 12 coaches to 8 without reason, apology or even recognising that it's happened. Utter wankers.
  • Options

Someone had what seemed like a panic attack (but may have been worse) on my train this morning as it got into lewisham.

Luckily someone got off with them and gave assistance but it made me question what I would do if they hadn’t got off as I’m not really sure. I suppose I could go on a first aid course to learn what to do in these situations but has anyone got any guidance?

First thing to do is take their watch, wallet, phone and lap top

Second thing to do is run
  • Options
    no service on bexleyheath line sat/sun/mon

bexley line only services are running via charlton so 57 mins to get to london bridge from bexley
  • Options

Funny you say that I was in London this morning and got on a tube at Victoria. It was rammed however a guy shoe horned himself into a gap when the doors opened at the next station. Once we were on our way he closed his eyes and had his head at a strange angle, looked weird but he looked completely out of it and somewhere else.

When we pulled into Cannon Street, his head straightened up, his eyes popped open and he was up and walking away.
    Be grateful he didn't explode.