Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Graham Poll is the ref.........

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Just to cheer everyone up, for the Reading match we have one of our favourite refs........
the famous 'methane breather from Tring', as Wyn Grant often refers to him.

After the Fulham match debacle, maybe someone owes us a favour......?

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Your Fudging jokin aint ya?! That's a conspiracy

The Bloke is an absolute nightmare who feels he always has something to prove against us. It mite be worth a season ticket ban to jump the hoardings and give him a dry pimp slap!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Just to cheer everyone up, for the Reading match we have one of our favourite refs........

After the Fulham match debacle, maybe someone owes us a favour......?[/quote]

I thought that was Mark Halsey?
  • Options
    Maybe we should remind him that you need three bookings for a sending off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Maybe we should remind him that you need three bookings for a sending off.

Maybe we should remind him when a player handles the ball, you don't award a freekick to that player?
  • Options
    i think its a good thing.

he owes us.
  • Options
    I can't stand Poll either but against Fulham he acted on his assistants decision. The incident was directly in front of the lino. How he got it so wrong is unbelievable but it wasn't really Poll's fault.
  • Options
    and I think Poll actually apologised afterwards - Pards should remind him of that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Just to cheer everyone up, for the Reading match we have one of our favourite refs........

After the Fulham match debacle, maybe someone owes us a favour......?

I thought that was Mark Halsey?

Halsey is from Bolton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I can't stand Poll either but against Fulham he acted on his assistants decision. The incident was directly in front of the lino. How he got it so wrong is unbelievable but it wasn't really Poll's fault.

You are probably right on that one, DJ DD, but..........I'd just like to put on record, that I believe you are the first person EVER, to stick up for Graham Poll. *smiley winky thingy*