Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool v Man City - Edit Score Alert.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Whether he should have been on the pitch or not is irrelevant, Liverpool clearly didn't "get every decision"...
  • Options
    City deserved a point especially on 2nd half showing, James Milner was superb when he came on...can't see why he isn't rated well, did so much more than Navas. Got to say it was lovely to see a team with such an English spine doing so well coming up to Brazil.

I thought the ref didn't do too badly, Suarez was pushing it but that's how he plays....wish Rooney could restore that to his game for England. Both cities pen shouts were good, but its just a case of if clattenburg can see them...especially the handball which was in amongst a melee. We must hope decisions even themselves out over the course of the season...the clear onside goal for Liverpool at the Etihad that was called off coming to mind....
  • Options
    Clattenburg was the referee in our cup game v the Owls .. he was decisive, perceptive and let the game flow .. the best referee I have seen in a CAFC game this season and most of the refs have been more than OK .. and quite honestly, most referees do a very difficult job very well
  • Options
    Before he got suspended Clattenberg was the best referee in the country. I'd say he's back to that level this season. Should have sent Suraez off though.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Never ever has that man been anything other than involved in several games in a season where he is the main person on that pitch
  • Options
    Gerrard is the only reason I'd like Liverpool to win the title. I can see why most neutrals want Liverpool to win it - underdogs, more Brits, playing nice football etc, but somehow I just find City's players, managers and fans a lot more likeable. Especially over Suarez!
  • Options
    Don't like Gerrard, don't really care who wins the prem. Don't really care who gets relegated from the prem, and don't really care who goes up to the prem. All I care about is getting spongefoot signed up to a long term deal.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Don't like Gerrard, don't really care who wins the prem. Don't really care who gets relegated from the prem, and don't really care who goes up to the prem. All I care about is getting spongefoot signed up to a long term deal.

Agree with all that apart from the last bit :-)
  • Options
    Would like to see liverpoll win it but was well pissed off listening to a section of their fans booing and jeering every time city had the ball.pretty pathetic.