Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Small wall Neanderthal banter forum

Just looked at Millwall's north stand banter forum. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Comments

• Options
    Why?
  • Options
    Have a read and you'll know why.
    Coating off the charlton fans who let club down on Saturday at Brighton.
  • Options
    Watching them watching us.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    gogglebox . Toolbox
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be great to send them down. All those players they brought in on two year contracts. Bailey. Easter. Jackson. McDonald. They will be right in the proverbial next year.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Have a read and you'll know why.
    Coating off the charlton fans who let club down on Saturday at Brighton.

I'm sure we abused them too after what they did at wembley. Just with more wit and better punctuation!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Quote form one of their posters (although in reference to some Palace fans)

I remember Obeney LH48 and me smashing the granny out of 53 of their top boys back in '54. I was 6 at the time and the other two were 30 years older than me.

• Options
    Having had a look I can't believe how confident they are , I can only see them getting 4 points out of their last four games . And that won't be enough , where as we're in a better position and no one feels confident , been let down too many times I guess.
  • Options
    I had to laugh at Sid the youngster from Eltham who plays for their academy. He wants a millwall tattoo. Dads a lunatic. He said no to tattoo. Proper name is Sid We will sign him once we go cat 1.
  • Options
    Weird thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think smallwall wont go down because Blackpool wont win another game
  • Options
    I think we play Blackpool on a Saturday so they'll got at least one win.
  • Options
    If that sends millwank down then I'll take that , as long as we're safe , like I said I think the scum will go down ( I hope ) . They have got tough fixtures .
  • Options
    Millwall still have to play Doncaster and they have the toughest run in.

Derby
    Millwall
    Reading
    Leicester

They will do well to get four points from them.
  • Options
    They are obsessed with us.

I'll be quite happy if both clubs stay up. It's another local away game and we can run around Deptford and South Bermondsey again and take the piss for the 3rd year in a row!
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Derby
    Millwall
    Reading
    Leicester

Incorrect.
    Derby are due a loss.
    They can't play themselves.
    Reading - maybe they will take a point.
    Leicester have nout to play for at this point.
  • Options
    3 points tonight pleeeeease
  • Options
    they think if we lose tonight we'll "implode"

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I remember Obeney LH48 and me smashing the granny out of 53 of their top boys back in '54. I was 6 at the time and the other two were 30 years older than me.

You really believed that? That he is seriously claiming that as a 6 year old he battered 53 palace fans? Really?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Jarman said:

PopIcon said:

Derby
    Millwall
    Reading
    Leicester

Incorrect.
    Derby are due a loss.
    They can't play themselves.
    Reading - maybe they will take a point.
    Leicester have nout to play for at this point.
    You and I can manage that. Why not them too?
  • Options

You really believed that? That he is seriously claiming that as a 6 year old he battered 53 palace fans? Really?
    You mean it didn't happen?

Fibber
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Did somebody change the meaning of the word bullsh*t?
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Having had a look I can't believe how confident they are , I can only see them getting 4 points out of their last four games . And that won't be enough , where as we're in a better position and no one feels confident , been let down too many times I guess.

at the end of the day they're a league one club at most and been punching way above their weight for some time. It's like when we got relegated from the prem, we were disappointed but we were also quite positive for the future.
  • Options
    'Smashing the granny out of' means something else where I'm from. Or maybe it doesn't.
  • Options

'Smashing the granny out of' means something else where I'm from. Or maybe it doesn't.

smashing your gran? Well, I guess you are from norfolk..
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Wouldn't it be great to send them down. All those players they brought in on two year contracts. Bailey. Easter. Jackson. McDonald. They will be right in the proverbial next year.

We have to be able to beat them first!
  • Options

Wooooooooosh!
  • Options

they think if we lose tonight we'll "implode"

They? One person said that.