Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Volunteers needed for collecting POTY votes tomorrow !!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

Voted for Yann.

Why ? What are you trying to achieve ?
    Yann winning Player of the Year i'd imagine.
  • Options
    Bollocks should Yann get close to player of the year, what a insult to players who have put it in all season.
  • Options

Bollocks should Yann get close to player of the year, what a insult to players who have put it in all season.

Massive Yann fan, still think it's a decision that was wrong to sell him but have to agree with this, don't think you should be able to vote for players who've left in whatever circumstance.
  • Options
    I see Ben Alnwick had a few votes. I did laugh!
  • Options
    Some muppet had actually voted for Danny Green. The guy said he checked and that the voter was dead serious. I have a theory that he had a large '7' on his back. Unbelievable on so many levels.
  • Options
    Poyet has won it comfortably, with Wilson second from what I saw on the sheets.
  • Options
    Is there a rule about how many times you can vote?

I voted twice today - I put my season ticket slip in the box outside the West Stand reception and was asked again in the Keith Peacock Suite.

My husband voted 3 times as he went out for a ciggie after our meal and voted a third time! We both voted for the same player on each occasion.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Yan gets my vote .

Sad individual.

How many did he score before he refused to play and turned down the contract offer?
    Sad ? Really . There was a lot of sad people today putting Yans name down.

It's called making a point .