Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wham v Sheff Utd

Do we want a draw or a Wham win?

Comments

• Options
    draw
  • Options
    yeah has to be a draw to stop the west ham charge and then a draw the next day at goodison keeps us ticking over
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Do we want a draw or a Wham win?

Who cares if we pull off a Goodison win......(!)
  • Options
    The worse result would be a Sheffield win over the Hamsters

Permutations, Permutations.

There is a good chance that 2 wins against Sheffield United & Blackburn will see us safe on 38 points.

I just cannot see us getting points from Liverpool, Everton or Spurs.
  • Options
    Draw, without a doubt, because it does little for either side.

Key thing here is that Fulham are getting dragged further and further into it and have a tough away game at Reading and then Blackburn at home - they look to be in freefall.

As for Sheffield United, they have Man Utd away after the Spammers game and then come to The Valley.

West Ham play Chelsea at home and then Everton at home, they might only get a single point from those two games.

Wigan now are at home to Spurs and then away at Liverpool....
  • Options
    a hard fought, injury packed, red card littered 0-0 will suit very nicely at the moment...
  • Options
    After the luckiest of wins at blackburn, a non-contest against boro and a smash & grab job at cashburton, its the west ham way to go to a relegation rival and lose.

Still, its getting interesting.
  • Options
    The gods have conspired to help West Ham's lucky run.......but with their fixture list, they are gonna need an almighty load of devine intervention.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]After the luckiest of wins at blackburn, a non-contest against boro and a smash & grab job at cashburton, its the west ham way to go to a relegation rival and lose.

Still, its getting interesting.
    I bet you are loving it mate. I really do hope we both stay up though.
  • Options
    We need Wham to beat Sheff U, then get three points deducted...what do we reckon??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    I bet you are loving it mate. I really do hope we both stay up though.

Its weird, since I've been resigned to being relegated (I still think its beyond us with our games left), i've definately been enjoying it more.
    Can't see both of us getting safe though, as others have said i think it will be 2 out of us both and sheff u.
  • Options
    Fulham mate are doomed.......I saw it in the tea leaves this morning.
  • Options
    I think we need 7 points to survive. If we get that then West ham need 11 (poorer GD) and Sheffield need 8 (maybe 9 depending on GD). I can't see that
  • Options
    Fulham are doomed........
  • Options
    If Fulham win just once again this season we'll still need 7 points to overtake them as they have a better GD. Although many more performances like their easter games and that will soon change.
  • Options
    Fulham have got momentum though........through the trapdoor.

Freefall Fulham......Bye - yeee!
  • Options
    I cannot see Fulham having a better goal difference than us by the end of the season.
  • Options
    I wouldn't shed any tears if Fulham and their likeable young manager had the misfortune to finish 18th.

They were always the most over-rated side in the division.

And it would be a kind of justice if we stayed up despite being robbed of those 2 points at Xmas.
  • Options
    Fulham are a utterly pointless football club
  • Options
    Not utterly pointless, Rothko.......they've 3 points more than us......until the weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Not utterly pointless, Rothko.......they've 3 points more than us......until the weekend.

You know what I mean!
  • Options
    I know what you mean - utterly pointless.
    Agreed!
  • Options
    Thats what my mates say about us!
  • Options
    Boaty, are your mates Fulham and dooomed.........?
  • Options
    hah fulham!! i don't think fulham have any actual fans. no most of my non-footy mates are wall. theres a couple of charlton and a couple of west ham aswell as the mixture of glory boys
  • Options
    Anyone know a Fulham fan?

(Apart from Claus Jensen, of course). ;-)
  • Options
    only the guy with corner shop and diddy david hamilton ; )
  • Options
    Who was that comedian they had as a chairman a few years ago (yes, really)......?

He must have liked Fulham.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Who was that comedian they had as a chairman a few years ago (yes, really)......?

He must have liked Fulham.[/quote]

Tommy Trinder?
  • Options
    Of course, Tommy Trinder!

And didn't they have another comedian on the board......? Jimmy Hill.

I'm running out of Foolham fans now. That must be it, then.