Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

last night feels like a loss but give it a day

and we'll all start to recognise it as another step towards staying up...i feel knackered this morning, first day back at work after the four day break etc etc and emotionally drained so its hard not to see anything but tough fixtures for us and our opponents hitting a winning streak between now and the end of the season...give it til tomorrow and i suspect i'll be more buoyant about our form, unbeaten in 6, 5 clean sheets out of 6, four cleans sheets on the bounce and a squad of players that looks bleeding impressive...last night was always going to be a tough match to win, next saturday, however, i can see us sneaking something out of...

Comments

• Options
    It'll be on Sunday, ltgtr........

Don't worry mate, in the grand scheme of things, it's another point on the board. Not a giant leap, but we are on course.

After the Easter fixtures, we got out of the bottom 3, consolidated with last night's point and we're in a better position than we were a week ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]It'll be on Sunday, ltgtr........

doh, still same difference...a 0-0 or 1-0 win for us looks on the cards for me...we've gone into that classic grinding out solid performances mode that we occasionally hit under curbs...
  • Options
    Great post LTGTR-

My sentiments exactly- last night felt like 2 points dropped as we were counting on the home games-

Today, bit more philosophical about it!