Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton v Yeovil Tonight

No disrespect to the plucky turnip bashers, but COME ON BRIGHTON! A win for the seagulls will see Yeovil relegated and that will be one down two to go to help see us safe. Dale owes us one.

Comments

• Options
    Shame Brighton couldnt have beaten Blackpool on Monday...
  • Options
    given that Yeovil can't catch us it doesn't matter from that point of view.

A win for Brighton does crystallise the need for Blackburn to win both their games to have any chance of making the play offs.
  • Options
    I'm sure Yeovil have to win to stay up?
  • Options
    Yeovil cannot stay up without a ridiculous goal difference turn around.
  • Options
    Bubble said:

Brighton never turn up when we really need them too - that Palace debacle last season still grates me to this day

BHA are challenging us for the "All Time Bottlers" trophy.
  • Options
    A win for Brighton will keep serious heat on Reading to win at Donny. If the home side lose that one, they'll need to win at Leicester and I can't see the Foxes capitulating a second time in front of their own fans.
  • Options

Shame Brighton couldnt have beaten Blackpool on Monday...

Dale Stephens tried his best!
  • Options
    Makes no difference to us.
  • Options
    Yeovil are down so tonight is irrelevant.

Brighton have to win to keep alive their play-off hopes so will be very surprised if they don't manage to and as Blucher says will heap the pressure on Reading to win tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading winning tomorrow is the crucial one,
    1) It's Doncaster
    2) If they win then Watford are out of playoff contention, and their players will hopefully then spend the next few days enjoying themselves in the fleshy nightspots of Hertfordshire!
  • Options
    I also believe that Blackburn need the win so that will make the game interesting in that we can hit them on the break. Therefore this might play into the Harriot/ Sordell pace partnership
  • Options
    Game has been delayed:

think Yeovil trying to hold on the championship life for as long as they can
  • Options
    Who do Yeovil still have to play
  • Options
    Away to Brighton now
    Home to Boro next week
  • Options
    Oh well let's hope Brighton win then
  • Options
    why they can't catch us so who cares
  • Options
    If Brighton don't Blackburn May see that as the slip up they are looking for and have an extra bit of zip
  • Options
    We keep moaning at our contracts, the commentator just said Yeovil only have 7 players who will still have a contract next season
  • Options
    Sad for Yeovil. Hope they don't implode and come back stronger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If Brighton don't Blackburn May see that as the slip up they are looking for and have an extra bit of zip

Or make them more nervous...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Lots of empty seats in the home areas, must be Brighton's worst gate at their new ground...
  • Options
    Dale Stephens just gone off injured
  • Options
    luckkyyy
  • Options
    very lucky
  • Options
    great ball by ulloa tho
  • Options
    2-0 Yeovil down. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Options
    So, does this help us?
    One thing i've noticed is that if Reading win tomorrow then not only will it dent Donny, but they will be 10 points clear of Watford with 3 games to go
  • Options
    That's Yeovil gone, barring a massive turnaround in their goal difference in the final match. Puts pressure on Blackburn tomorrow - hope it works the right way for us!