Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool Fancy Dress

13»

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Off_it said:

Which one was Jeff Stelling?
  • Options
    red10 said:
    Off_it said:
    Not as good as previous efforts. Just wear funeral gear and a hat!

The smurfs coming up the escalators at London bridge station was a sight to behold
    Apparently it was a nightmare for all the hotels, premier inn ect to get all the blue off the sheets when they stayed over 😁

It could have been worse.
  • Options
    red10 said:
    Off_it said:

The smurfs coming up the escalators at London bridge station was a sight to behold
    Apparently it was a nightmare for all the hotels, premier inn ect to get all the blue off the sheets when they stayed over 😁

It could have been worse.
    Aye, imagine the state of the sheets if they’d all went as @DaveMehmet 😉
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    clive said:
    He could have at least tidied up a bit before having the photo taken
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't know Jeremy Clarkson supported Hartlepool. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

@carly burn I'm ashamed to admit that was my last home game. More than a decade ago 🙄. Was sat near them in the Jimmy Seed stand, so my view of Kermorgant's Volley wasn't great.

As an aside I did see Gordon Watson playing at Victoria Park for the Pool's as part of a hostility package when I lived & worked up that way. (Pie Chips & Beer in the exec boxes 🙂)

Both club's have been through much such then, and for the most part, I'm pleased I made the decision not to do the 4-5 hour round trip every other week since. I still suffer following the club's fortunes though. I don't think that will ever change now. My last game attending was the day the BFG became a legend.
  • Options
    clive said:
    lol!... That random traveller fifth back on the right, looks petrified at what he's found himself stuck in