Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Theoretically speaking....what would you prefer?

WSSWSS
edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Staying up this season and continuing our reign in the Premiership

OR

Going down with the guarantee of going straight back and getting a free Prem season ticket the season after?

only theoretically speaking of course...

Comments

• Options
    Staying up this Season as my Season Tickets are Free anyway LOL
  • Options
    staying up cos the footballs shite in the chumpionship
  • Options
    Staying up without a doubt as the tv money is massive next season and i think Pardew can take us forward into a top half club.
  • Options
    Absolutely staying up.

There are no guarantees of going straight back up. Ever.

Ask, Leeds, Southampton, Norwich, Derby, Wolves,Leicester, Southampton, sheffield Wednesday,Coventry and all the others...........

We either stay up or our future becomes a lottery.
  • Options
    Firstly I'm not quite sure we've enjoyed a 'reign' in the Premiership but I get your point. Secondly there are no guarantees that we would come straight back up, however if in some Genie in a Bottle type way you could choose the destiny of the club for the next couple seasons then actually I'd choose relegation this year with a view to definitely winning the Championship next year, but that has to include home and away victories against Palarse just to annoy Moron. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Absolutely staying up.

There are no guarantees of going straight back up. Ever.

Ask, Leeds, Southampton, Norwich, Derby, Wolves,Leicester, Southampton, sheffield Wednesday,Coventry and all the others...........

We either stay up or our future becomes a lottery.

Theoretically speaking!!!
  • Options
    Staying up.

The only good thing about going down is the possibility of a mammoth all dayer for Southend away.