Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool away last game

2»

Comments

• Options

Seriously though, what do you reckon for next week?

I still think it's Donny, can see Brum losing mid week but getting something on the last day, whilst Donny have a terrible GD and Leicester away, so erm no pressure there.

Praying that Watford are already on their holidays by the time Tuesday comes around. I honestly think we'll be alright on our current 45 points. Just got my fingers crossed for an early Leicester goal next week.
    Doncaster are terrible at the moment, they will do well not to come away with a heavy defeat next week, they'll not get anything there trust me.

Donny fans will be shitting themselves tonight, they will be praying Birmingham fuk up.

It's between Donny or Birmingham.

Hope you are right, I really do and I look forward to another 2 matches with your lot and hopefully a more enjoyable season for both clubs next time.
  • Options
    I'm not going to predict anything after Blackpool's win today! Although I'll stick my nevk out and predict Yeovil and Barnsley to drop and one more.
  • Options

I'm not going to predict anything after Blackpool's win today! Although I'll stick my nevk out and predict Yeovil and Barnsley to drop and one more.

Sitting one the fence here eh!
  • Options
    Birmingham losing in midweek would leave us only really needing a point against Watford.

With Brum on 43 plus both us and the Tangerines on 46 with one game to play, a draw would suit both us and Blackpool down to the ground.

The more I think about it, the more I think we're gonna be alright. It would take a monumental cock-up to see three teams jump above us in one weekend.
  • Options

Birmingham losing in midweek would leave us only really needing a point against Watford.

With Brum on 43 plus both us and the Tangerines on 46 with one game to play, a draw would suit both us and Blackpool down to the ground.

The more I think about it, the more I think we're gonna be alright. It would take a monumental cock-up to see three teams jump above us in one weekend.

Charlton and monumental cock up were made for each other.

• Options
    Forget all the ifs and and's. Doncaster not winning away to Leicester mean we stay up even if we lose the next two games with a deficit of 4 overall
  • Options
    That's the only part that's kept me from relaxing SHG...
  • Options
    If we draw 3-3 with watford we will have an identical record to blackpool. cud have the prospect of a draw at blackpool and both teams finishing 3rd bottom. Wud b a one off play off then
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Away goals head to head? That would be nice after the 0-0 at the Valley. :-)
  • Options
    Leicester have lost one in ten, Doncaster have won two in ten.
    I will be amazed(and very upset) if Doncaster were to get anything from next Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That win away at Wigan would've done them a world of good :D

Sorry OP, you seem to be on the wrong site here with your comment?
    We had all our match banter Wendies v Charlton with you last week and this week we've moved on, like proper fans do :)
    This week your positive comment for Wigan should've been directed to their forum…clearly a small error / confusion on your part, just thought I'd point you in right direction:)
    Hope the rest of your teams season goes well for you
  • Options
    Why is OP giving us abuse when they got beat as well?

Why would anyone give a fuck about wednesday this week and be vocal to OP?

OP's ego is getting rather big.
  • Options
    Some of his comments are intelligent and shows he knows his game?
    So i don't get why he acts like a knobend other times?
    Also the piglets wouldn't let me on their forum so why do we let these trolls on ours?
  • Options
    edited April 2014

sasquatch said:

I actually respected your views, and were one of the people on here welcoming you, but you can leave now - I don't see how this is not directed as an attempt to wind us up? I suppose you are having trouble finding something better to do.

Hey you game me stick last week and I took it on the chin, I think you should do the same, like I said then and I'm saying it again, it will go to the wire.

Well, what do you expect when coming on the forum, writing a separate thread stating that you might just send us down and beat us in the FA Cup? I would personally expect quite a response, especially when getting beaten on both occasions. Fair enough if you want to exchange these kinds of tiresome battles in between the good discussions we have.
  • Options

Forget all the ifs and and's. Doncaster not winning away to Leicester mean we stay up even if we lose the next two games with a deficit of 4 overall

Could easily lose 3-0 and 2-0 though. Shipping goals for fun at the moment

• Options
    There's nothing much sadder than posting on another teams forum
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Could easily lose 3-0 and 2-0 though. Shipping goals for fun at the moment

I'll give you that BUT to also have Doncaster avoiding defeat, these scenarios are not likely methinks.
    We will be in the championship next season
  • Options
    OP is like a nosy neighbour. He buttonholes you too often and is a bore but you kind of put up with it out of neighbourliness. But when the nosy neighbour starts coming into your house and criticising your furniture or your garden or your kids it's time to tell him to sling his hook. I cannot understand why we put up with him any longer.
  • Options
    Any idea how many we have sold now?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nadou said:

OP is like a nosy neighbour. He buttonholes you too often and is a bore but you kind of put up with it out of neighbourliness. But when the nosy neighbour starts coming into your house and criticising your furniture or your garden or your kids it's time to tell him to sling his hook. I cannot understand why we put up with him any longer.

I'd like to see admin respond to this. I ignore OP, but would prefer him not to post on here. He probably looks like selwyn froggitt, bent over a keyboard with nothing else to do. Being a regular poster on another teams board is a little bit sad in my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi All - a great result and nails can grow again.
    WEL DONE tonight
    B/pool fan in Camberwell SE5 looking for a lift up and back (certainly back) with anyone with room in their car for the match on Saturday. Hopeful;;ly we'll feel like you guys tonight
    If you have a spare place especially coming back Sunday am plse let me know
    Cheers Camberwell Paul
    paulalupton@aol.com