Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Song for Sordell?

I know some people may disagree, and with there being only 2 games left but after he missed the penalty and was walking off at half time he looked absolutly gutted. Everyone did clap him off but i felt like if we had a song to sing about him he would realise that even though hes been poor for most of the season we are thankful for the displays hes put ok recently. Scoring what was the winning goal against yeovil and bringing us back from the dead monday. 6 valuable points which could possibly see us safe.

The song doesnt have to be spectacular, maybe just something along the lines of super super marv....

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Cha Cha Slide........you know the one..... "two hops this time, take it back, criss cross"

or "back home to Bolton, you're going back home to Bolton"
  • Options
    How about a song for Church?

When he shoots, it goes wide
    takes it all in his stride,
    that's Spongefoot!

And he really makes us swear
    when he kicks the fresh air,
    that's Spongefoot!
  • Options

How about a song for Church?

When he shoots, it goes wide
    takes it all in his stride,
    that's Spongefoot!

And he really makes us swear
    when he kicks the fresh air,
    that's Spongefoot!

Or a bit like the Wilson song

There's only one Simon Church
    One Simon Church
    At Reading he was Alright
    But now he's just S***
    Walking in a Churchy wonderland
  • Options

That Wilson song is cringworthy.

Talk about Damning someone with faint praise.

Lol, it's not really is it. Everytime it's sung wilson can't help but smile
  • Options

Probably a wry smile. He's said he doesn't like it, it's still sung, why?

• Options
    When has he said that?
  • Options

Lack of imagination by the covered end....and not knowing much about football
  • Options
    Think one of his teammates said he didn't like it at a fans Q+A.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I'd like to sing "bye bye baby" to Sordell and Church And Green. And Gower. And Harriott. And Thuram. And...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aside from the missed pen which looked more to me like Jacko bottling it than Sordell forcing himself on it, I thought he was outstanding yesterday. Would snap him up in a heartbeat if we stay up and manage to improve the rest of the team as he is a proven champ goal scorer with the right players around him. Yesterday you could see why.

If we had of stuck with him and Kermo rather than changing it every 2 games then Sordell would have had 15 odd goals and we wouldn't be in this mess
  • Options

Slag off the covered end! At least some noise and atmosphere come from there?
    Sit in the west or east and hide under ur tartan blankets with ur flasks and sandwiches
    Clueless
  • Options
    Wilson responded with a wave and a grin to the song yesterday when he was warming up. I think he gets the sentiment.
  • Options

Dear lord
  • Options

Aside from the missed pen which looked more to me like Jacko bottling it than Sordell forcing himself on it, I thought he was outstanding yesterday. Would snap him up in a heartbeat if we stay up and manage to improve the rest of the team as he is a proven champ goal scorer with the right players around him. Yesterday you could see why.

If we had of stuck with him and Kermo rather than changing it every 2 games then Sordell would have had 15 odd goals and we wouldn't be in this mess

Totally agree with you. I thought he gave his all yesterday, and I was genuinely a bit touched to see that from a loanee, particularly one who has a reputation for not caring. After his goal he was desperately trying to get the crowd up.
  • Options
    Totally agree sordell has gone up 1000% in my estimations
  • Options

Wilson responded with a wave and a grin to the song yesterday when he was warming up. I think he gets the sentiment.

I thought Wilson's reaction yesterday was really positive. He laughed, waved to the fans and laughed even harder as the chant gained momentum. I'd hate to think he takes offensive at his song

• Options

I thought Wilson's reaction yesterday was really positive. He laughed, waved to the fans and laughed even harder as the chant gained momentum. I'd hate to think he takes offensive at his song

Saying he was shite is a bit harsh. Even if he was, he probably doesn't want to be riminded of it.

How about
    "At first we weren't quite sure........but now he's Boddy Moore"
    "Lawrie Wilson whoooooaaaah"
    "Lawrie Wilson whoooooaaaah"
  • Options
    when did the thread "song for sordell??" turn into songs for Wilson?? something not quite right here...