Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Final Week

edited April 2014 in General Charlton
Blackpool:
Charlton (H)

Charlton:
Watford (H)
Blackpool (A)

Millwall:
Bournemouth (H)

Doncaster:
Leicester (A)

Birmingham:
Wigan (H)
Bolton (A)

Discuss

Comments

• Options
    You've missed a game.
  • Options
    That's better.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I've given up predicting what will happen, last Sunday who'd have thought Blackpool would get 4 points vs Brighton and Wigan away.

All we have to do is win Tuesday
  • Options
    WSS said:

You've missed a game.

I noticed that before I saw your post
  • Options
    C'mon foxes go for the 100. I just recall our Div 1 Championship celebration game .. Lost 3-1 to Ipswich
  • Options
    I'm worried. Birmingham are awful at the moment, probably won't get anything against Wigan but away to Bolton is very winnable. Doncaster at Leicester they could get thrashed our Leicester could be on the beach already. Reckon millwall are the most likely to save us if we can't do the necessary ourselves.
  • Options
    Donny will lose to Leicester, everything else is an irrelevance.
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking that a 3-3 draw with Watford would put us level with Blackpool on points, goal diff and goals scored?
    Two draws of any kind and Doncaster need a 5-0 win to get above us.
    I will be very, very nervous on Tuesday.
  • Options
    I think Birmingham V Wigan is a must win for both sides.

I would love Brum to go down. Similar to Wolves last season they are a relatively big club whereas I do not see Blackpool , Doncaster and Millwall in the same league financially.

From being almost guarenteed a play off spot a couple of weeks ago Wigan are now below Reading. They could be toppled by Brighton or even their last day opponents Blackburn who could overtake them with a 3-0 win.

I don't see Donny beating Leicester. The Foxes want 100 points.

Having said that I would still want us to beat Watford.
  • Options
    I would argue we have the best fixtures of the remaining clubs.