Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

V Watford & Blackpool

Stupidly booked a holiday to Tenerife this wk so missing last 2 games. If anyone gets any info where I could watch them or internet sites etc could you post it here for me. I'm hoping a local bar might be able to get hold of it somehow. Fingers crossed to the boys.

Comments

• Enjoy your holiday! You know Charlton - booking that trip out the country may turn out to be the wisest thing you could have done ;)
  • Paddy and Taffy's in San Eugino near Las Americas has fifteen screens all with a different game on a Saturday.
  • Cheers I will pop down there. Appreciate your help.
  • Paddy and Taffy's in San Eugino near Las Americas has fifteen screens all with a different game on a Saturday.

Just looked it up on the map and I'm 2min walk away cheers

• cabbie8 said:

Stupidly booked a holiday to Tenerife this wk so missing last 2 games. If anyone gets any info where I could watch them or internet sites etc could you post it here for me. I'm hoping a local bar might be able to get hold of it somehow. Fingers crossed to the boys.

Don't tell me. You made sure you were back for the play offs.
  • It was booked a year ago but yes no doubt I probably told the mrs I'd give up the last game so I was back for the play offs. I only booked it tmr because Blackburn was due to be our last game at home if it wasn't for the postponements.