Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton v Watford

Comments

• Options
    Hamer 7 - Efficient, no heart palpitations today
    Solly 7 - He does what he does
    Morrison 7 - Efficient, but a couple of dodgy headers could have led to problems
    Dervite 7 - Solid, covered well when needed to
    Fox 7.5 - Thought he did well against tricky opponent - extra .5 for excellent ball in for Jackson's goal
    Wilson 7 - Decent shift and good to see him right-mid
    Cousins 7 - Did ok in a more advanced role, but no real goal threat. Good player tho',
    Poyet 8 - Still getting bypassed occasionally by quick-passing midfield play, but still very good and gets through a lot of work for the team.
    Jackson 8 - Proper captain. Really wanted it tonight
    Harriott 8 - head dropped a couple of times, but kept going and goals were superb
    Sordell 7 - worked hard with little support

Also thought Obika did well when he came on, made a difference and instrumental in Jacko's goal.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2014
    Hamer 7
    Solly 7 - not back to his best but what a difference Solly playing makes to the team.
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 7
    Fox 7 - out of depth in places, wandered out of position occassionally, but stuck to it. Great cross for third.
    Wilson 8 - Made all the difference at right midfield. Great energy and combinations with Solly.
    Cousins 7 - good game some nice passing.
    Poyet 8 - broke up Watford attacks, good passing and blocks. Great performance.
    Jackson 7 - crucial goal and great leadership.
    Harriott 8 - 2 great goals, kept going from mixed start, caused problems for the watford lump at right back.
    Sordell 6 - didn't really get going.

Obika n/a - good sub, made a difference when he came on
    Pigott n/a - run about and made a nuisance of himself - needs to work on the weights in the summer
    Hughes n/a - took one for the team at the end. Helped to steady things. A popular character at the club. Give him a coaching contract.

Riga - a balanced team. Obika sub was well timed. Perservered with passing and attacking team. Well done.

Crowd and atmosphere - top notch. Great to end season at home on a high note.
  • Options
    Hamer 7 please stay
    Solly 7 started to get more physical due to their dirty tactics. I like to see that.
    Morrison 7 solid as a rock
    Dervite 7 solid as a rock. Slipped for tier goal but it was unstoppable!
    Fox 7.5 up against a tough winger but held his own. Plus .5 for that lovely ball on for Jackos goal!
    Wilson 8 played in his natural position and it showed! I think it was his ball for Harriotts second. Quality
    Cousins 8 battles well. Was a victim of their dirtiness throughout.
    Poyet 8.5 please sign! Please!
    Jackson 8.5 he's our skipper for a reason. He's such a leader.
    Harriott 9 two cracking goals and didn't stop all game! Happy for him after his performances before Shef Wed
    Sordell 7 caused them problems but they were just a little bit too physical for him to play up top on his own. After his recent performances, I'd be happy to sign him.

Obika n/a
    Pigott n/a
    Hughes n/a true professional. Glad to see him play
  • Options
    Hamer - 7
    Solly - 7
    Morrison - 6.5
    Dervite - 6.5
    Fox - 6.5 I like him, but he needs to tighten up defensively
    Wilson - 7
    Cousins - 6.5
    Poyet - 9
    Jackson - 8
    Harriott - 9
    Sordell - 6.5
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hamer - 7
    Solly - 8
    Morrison - 7
    Dervite - 7
    Fox - 7
    Wilson - 8
    Cousins - 7
    Poyet - 7
    Jackson - 8
    Harriott - 9
    Sordell - 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 7
    Fox 7
    Wilson 7
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 7
    Jackson 7
    Harriott 8 MOTM
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer 8
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 8
    Fox 7 - given a tough time but stuck at it
    Wilson 8
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 8
    Jackson 8 - Captain's performance, captain's goal.
    Harriott 9 MOTM
    Sordell 8
  • Options
    Couldn't stay away, made a U-turn, binned work and went to the game. Missed first 10 mins...

Hamer 8
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 8
    Fox 7
    Wilson 8
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 8
    Jackson 8
    Harriott 8.5
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7 his best performance of the last month
    Solly 7 good going forward, in defence solid.
    Morrison solid best performance for at least a month.
    Dervite 6, I think it was him who cost us the goal.
    Fox 7 grew into the game.
    Wilson 7 was a threat on the right that we have missed.
    Cousins 6 good game but not his best.
    Poyet 7 as good as ever, his passing was the best in the team.
    Jackson 7 Showed why he is team captain, never gave up. 1pt extra for the goal
    Harriott 8, Ran his socks off, yes made mistakes but kept at it. His two goals where top notch shots.
    Sordell 6 tried his best, seemed to loose interest in 2nd half.
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 6
    Fox 7.5
    Wilson 7
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 8.5
    Jackson 8
    Harriott 9
    Sordell 6.5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer 7.5 - Great save from 1st half header, and looked pretty good throughout
    Solly 7.8 - Best game since he's been back; showed fighting qualities
    Morrison 7 - Pretty solid against a difficult front pairing
    Dervite 7 - Ditto
    Fox 6.5 - Looked nervous, but much better in second half
    Wilson 7.5 - More comfortable pushed forward; controlled Riera who reacted like thugs do
    Cousins 6.5 - Good involved first half but fell away in second, though he did his job; looks like he may be a bit tired
    Poyet 8 - Always involved and had the time to run the game
    Jackson 6.5 - Did a lot of covering for Fox, but a classic skipper's goal to give us the lead again
    Harriott 8.5 - Sure he lost the ball a few times, and Cally was Cally, but two fabulous goals and a smile as wide as the Thames!
    Sordell 6.5 - Worked hard but little return due to limited support
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Hamer 7.5 one blinding save.
    Solly 7.5 busy
    Morrison 7.5 important challenges
    Dervite 7 decent
    Fox 7.5 great cross for the second
    Wilson 7 decent
    Cousins 7 ditto
    Poyet 7.5 everywhere mom
    Jackson 7.5 one of his best
    Harriott two great goals 7.5
    Sordell 6.5 struggled. Not enough presence to be the lone striker

Could not have put it better myself. So I haven't. My scores as well.
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5
    Solly 7
    Morrison 6.5
    Dervite 7
    Fox 7
    Wilson 8
    Cousins 7.5
    Poyet 8
    Jackson 8
    Harriott 8.5
    Sordell 7

• Options
    Hamer 8 Did what he had to, bit flappy when it got a bit tense second half, but to be expect. PLEASE STAY
    Solly 8 Back to his best, good to see it. HAS NEW CONTRACT SEE YOU NEXT SEASON
    Morrison 7.5 At times nerves seemed to get to him, but he did have to contend with Deany, one of the best at this level. PLEASE STAY
    Dervite 7.5 Like Wilson seemed under pressure at times, but still came through PLEASE STAY
    Fox 7.5 Another great find this season. Getting forward with more confidence with every game. Just needs to get a bit tighter in defence. PLEASE STAY
    Wilson 8 Immense again. My POTY. SEE YOU NEXT SEASON
    Cousins 7.5 Controlled the game well. Needs to become a little more positive/assertive, but for a youngster this is a harsh comment. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
    Poyet 8.5 Massive, yet again. PLEASE STAY.
    Jackson 8 Nobody cares more than this man. SEE YOU NEXT SEASON
    Harriott 9 I am ignoring a few dodgy moments, Talk about hero from zero. Typical winger, its all about confidence. PLEASE STAY, BUT WE NEED OPTIONS
    Sordell 8 Not really in the game, but did well when he did get a chance and kept on going. I have been one of your biggest critics, but you have given it your all when it really counted. DON'T EXPECT YOU TO BE HERE NEXT SEASON.

Apart from Wiggins, Lennon and Pope and not sure if I expect to see anyone who did not start last night line up next season. Astrid may be worth a punt if he can get fit
  • Options

Hamer 6.5
    Solly 7
    Morrison 6.5
    Dervite 7
    Fox 6.5
    Wilson 7
    Cousins 6
    Poyet 7.5
    Jackson 7
    Harriott 8
    Sordell 6.5

Obika n/a
    Pigott n/a
    Hughes

• Options
    Hamer 7.5 Good handling. One brilliant save and no chance with Deeney's goal
    Solly 7.5 Getting back to his old form. Not quite as decisive going forward though
    Morrison -7 He and Dervite handled two bruisers well
    Dervite -6.5 All round played well but a bad mistake led to Deeney's goal
    Fox - 7 Improving with each game. Good in the air and an asset coming forward
    Wilson 7.5. At last back in his best position. Formed a formidable partnership with Solly. Kept cool over the thug Riera's assaults
    Cousins - 5 The game passed him by on many occasions and his control and passing seemed to suggest a loss of confidence. Although played in the middle he was further forward than his best position
    Poyet - 8 Ran the game from the middle of the park and as a result became the target for Watford
    Jackson - 7.5 He may not be quick but showed great stamina. His cool head and good first touch helped us win the midfield battle. Captain's goal when we needed it
    Harriott - 8.5 Best performance I have seen from him. Not too many tricks but direct running at pace unsettled their full back and Doyley. Two wonderful strikes to round matters off
    Sordell - 7.5 He kept their back four occupied, at times on his own. Shame we pumped a number of high balls to him when he clearly needs them either to feet or into the channel
  • Options
    Hamer - 7
    Solly - 7.5
    Morrison - 7
    Dervite - 7.5
    Fox - 7
    Wilson - 8
    Cousins - 7
    Poyet - 7.5
    Jackson - 8
    Harriott - 8
    Sordell - 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5 did well
    Solly 8 true class
    Morrison 6.5 solid
    Dervite 6.5 solid
    Fox 7 mature performance
    Wilson 7.5 good link up
    Cousins 7 more comfortable
    Poyet 8 true class
    Jackson 8 monster effort
    Harriott 8 v good & v bad
    Sordell 6.5 isolated
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 7.5
    Dervite 7.5
    Fox 7
    Wilson 7.5
    Cousins 7.5
    Poyet 8
    Jackson 7.5
    Harriott 8.5
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5 good decision making
    Solly 8 great start to the game going forward well but Watford recognised this and closed him down in the 2nd half
    Morrison 5 did his best but I felt Deeney was always in control of their contest
    Dervite 7 assured
    Fox 7 not as naturally gifted as some of our youngsters but clearly a player who responds to coaching. Doesn't hide.
    Wilson 6 nice to see him and Solly on the right but I felt Wilson lacked match sharpness following his injury.
    Cousins 7.5 does this bloke ever stop running?!
    Poyet 7.5 did all the things I'd seen before but would now like to see him with more power in his game particularly in the air. But, no doubt, a wonderful talent and we all hope he signs a contract.
    Jackson 7.5 work, experience, goalscoring. Perfect skipper.
    Harriott 9 not just the goals but Watford couldn't handle him. Obviously more consistency needed next season.
    Sordell 7.5 tricky game for him but contributed well with his running and keeping two centre halves occupied. This created space for others.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer 7.5 great shot-stopping, no chance with the goal, a touch jittery otherwise
    Solly 7 - solid but understandably not back to peak form
    Morrison 6.5 - 100% effort, but found it difficult at times against a quality opponent. Some decision-making not the best
    Dervite 6.5 - see Morro
    Fox 8 - thought he did really well (again), and will give Wiggins a run for his money next year
    Wilson 6.5 - seemed anonymous at times, but perked up later
    Cousins 7 - lots of great work, wish he had better touch & quicker feet
    Poyet 7 usual business, 1st half not at his best but what an impact overall
    Jackson 8 classic Jacko - game passed him by so often but stepped up when we needed it
    Harriott 8.5 - he can't pass or cross, but got us the goals that mattered
    Sordell 6.5 - looked like he was struggling for fitness at times. got no service at all

Obika n/a unlike others i felt he made a difference - chased intelligently & did pretty well as an outlet
    Pigott n/a - only a cameo, but slightly disappointed that Joe made such little impact
    Hughes n/a - a fantastic character & signing, but let's face it, his legs have gone.
  • Options
    Hamer 7.5-great save in 1st half
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 7
    Fox 6.5
    Wilson 7
    Cousins 6.5
    Poyet 7.5
    Jackson 7
    Harriott 8
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer -8
    Solly -8.5
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 8
    Fox 7.5
    Wilson 8
    Cousins 8.5
    Poyet 9
    Jackson 9
    Harriott 10
    Sordell 7.5
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 6
    Morrison 6.5
    Dervite 6.5
    Fox 6
    Wilson 6
    Cousins 7.5
    Poyet 8
    Jackson 7.5
    Harriott 7.5
    Sordell 5
  • Options
    Hamer 7 Stunning save in the first half but he used to claim crosses and now punches all the time which isn't always ideal;
    Solly 7 A proper Jack Russell of a player. I bloody love him. Didn't realise how much we missed him.
    Morrison 7 Solid
    Dervite 7 Now our top centre half. Done up like a kipper
    Fox 7 Rock steady Eddie. No frills, no flair but a real tryer and a nice left foot on him. Needs to bulk up a bit if he wants to take Wiggins' position.
    Wilson 8 - I thought he was superb last night. So much energy and a great understanding with Solly. That is an awesome right side.
    Cousins 8 - Not as intelligent as Poyet but he is all action, committed and never gives up. I have a lot of time for him
    Poyet 9 - Clone him. Run out of things to say about him. Jeff Vetere (working for Fulham) was there watching him last night but said he's probably better sticking with us for another year or two - and Gus echoes that. I believe Diego got player of the year. Lots of rumours he has signed a 3 year contract but I'd heard it is on the table and can be looked into now we are safe.
    Jackson 8 - Captain's performance. Fair play to you JJ - i've written you off a few times but last night showed why you are so important to the club
    Harriott 8 - two well taken goals. there's a real player in there but he needs to just slow down a bit. his technique is good as proven with that 2nd goal - he had time to watch it and plan his shot and you can see the result.
    Sordell 7 - lots of running. I have warmed to him of late. If interested and affordable he might be worth a punt

• Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 7
    Fox 7
    Wilson 6
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 8
    Jackson 7
    Harriott 8.5
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 7.5
    Fox 7
    Wilson 7
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 8
    Jackson 9
    Harriott 10
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 8.5 I am not one who fawns over him regardless of how he plays like many do but I thought he was superb last night
    Morrison 7.5 Looked a bit spaced out first half but second half he was brilliant
    Dervite 7
    Fox 7
    Wilson 5 Seemingly a lone voice but I thought he was really poor and off the pace especially in 50/50 situations
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 9 Superb again
    Jackson 9 MOM for captains perfomance
    Harriott 8
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Dervite 7
    Fox 8
    Wilson 8
    Cousins 7
    Poyet 7
    Jackson 8
    Harriott 8.5
    Sordell 7
  • Options
    Hamer 7
    Solly 7.5
    Morrison 5 - Deeney gave hi a real going over. Twice misjudged balls which bounced over his head
    Dervite 7
    Fox 6.5
    Wilson 7
    Cousins 6.5
    Poyet 7.5
    Jackson 8
    Harriott 7.5 - marked up for the goals but some shocking decision making
    Sordell 6.5