Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately it's very unlikely to happen
  • Options
    The spanners will stay up by the skin of their teeth again, just like last season. Doesn't help that we gifted them 3 pts in both our home games.
  • Options
    I don't what Millwall to go down. I do want that idiot Lee Clarke to suffer relegation though and would be delighted if Brum went.
  • Options
    Could this be two seasons in a row where we fail to beat Millwall and yet we still finish above them? Yes, I think it is
  • Options
    Would quite like Doncaster to survive but in truth it isn't us going down which is all I really care about
  • Options
    hope birmingham go down,hate that club, dont like lee clarke, and to think they beat us at home and are a shit team really.At least millwall gives us a good away day.regardless of the result
  • Options
    as scummy as brum are gotta be grateful for them and Stern John in the last minute in the play off second leg scoring and beating the SCUM as they pushed for the top flight
    not forgetting the well mannered way the scum accepted the defeat in the local surrounding areas
  • Options
    I do have some sympathy with Donny due to the pitch fiasco. I'd be going nuts if we were relegated for those reasons.

Birmingham I don't really care about either way, although their owner is a dodgy bastard and I can't stand their manager.

But it's always going to be Millwall I want to see relegated!
  • Options
    edited April 2014