Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Latest FAPL finance results

They are mind boggling and they are here.
The author not unreasonably chooses to highlight the quite epic fail at QPR, where the wage bill was higher than that at Atletico Madrid.

What he does not tell you is who the biggest profit earner is. More's the pity. It's Swansea. Again. The club where the fans have a 20% stake....

Comments

• Options
    What % stake do Pompey fans have ?
  • Options
    Majority , I am pretty sure.
  • Options
    That seems to be suggesting that Chelsea are a disaster waiting to happen.
    A bit weird that their owner has "loaned" them money rather than "invested" it.
    Presumably, if Abramovich wants/needs to get out, they owe him a billion quid. Then they'll be utterly fucked - or have I misunderstood it?
  • Options

Presumably, if Abramovich wants/needs to get out, they owe him a billion quid. Then they'll be utterly fucked - or have I misunderstood it?

No I think you read it right. I think it is assumed that he would write it off if he wanted out, but who knows.
  • Options
    Well done Norwich, £7,000,000 in the green. Not too shabby.
  • Options
    Football in this country is a basket case.
  • Options

No I think you read it right. I think it is assumed that he would write it off if he wanted out, but who knows.
    abramovich is probably using it as leverage against the FA. If the FA ever do anything that seriously ticks him off he can just say "i'm asking all of my money back from chelsea then", the FA and premier league would become a laughing stock for letting a "big" club like chelsea completely disappear.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Well done Norwich, £7,000,000 in the green. Not too shabby.

Just as well as they'll be in the Championship next year.