Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight.

Money Mayweather, Classless Broner and glass chinned Khan.

Comments

• Options
    Khan to look good for the first half, and then get stopped in the 8th or 9th.

Broner to stop Molina in the first half of the fight, 5th or 6th.

Mayweather Unanimous decision. I think it will just be yet another Money Mayweather masterclass.
  • Options
    Mayweather on points and Khan to get stopped - over 7/1 is my shout
  • Options
    The mayweather fight is purely just a showcase of floyd no danger to him at all

The khan fight will be shite as the fella he is fighting is a messy spoiler type who it is impossible to make you look good

Ricky H looked shite against him but won

Broner vs Malina has the opportunity to be fight of the night
  • Options
    Broner's defense is dreadful.
  • Options
    Mayweather wins comfortably

The khan fight was better than I thought it would be and IMO khan won easily

As did Broner
  • Options
    Broner's personallity is dreadful , did you see his post fight interview? What a grade A cock womble
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Strange the low opinion people have of Khan. Collazo was never going to be in his class.

A couple of bad knock outs and you are crap. There has been another 27 fights and some world title that he hasn't been knocked out in. You would think he gets knocked out every fight the way people go on.
  • Options
    Broner is possibly the worst person in boxing. Horrible. Really enjoyed when he got it handed to him on his last outing
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Broner's personallity is dreadful , did you see his post fight interview? What a grade A cock womble

Yeah, total bell end