Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I have only done a Pardew......chance of Staying up!

I left my team (Woodside Celtic) last summer to concentrate on playing on a Saturday but got injured in October. Since then I was doing a bit of coaching. In Jan I got asked to go back and actually wanted to Manage the team again and get them out of trouble.

Their record without me read..

Pld 8 Won 0 D 1 L 6 F 5 A 16 Pts 1 (League Games only)

Now since the first league game I took over on Jan 28th

Pld 7 Won 3 D 2 L 2 F 6 A 8 Pts 11 (League Games only)

We are now only 1 point behind the teams above with games in hand. I kow what Pard's is going through. More info on this link.

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=1103&LeagueCode=METR2006

Comments

• Options
    Blowing and trumpets springs to mind Gaffer !!!
    think you forgot to mention that the run also coincides with myself regaining full(ish) fitness.

Hill, Hill Super Hill !!!!
  • Options
    What are your pre-match & Half time team talks like ? Do you threaten the players with physical violence, or are you the special one ala Mourinho.

Perhaps you could manage one of the Charltonlife sides on Charidee day !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]What are your pre-match & Half time team talks like ? Do you threaten the players with physical violence, or are you the special one ala Mourinho.

Perhaps you could manage one of the Charltonlife sides on Charidee day ![/quote]

Ketman, he is more of a Hoddle, even has his own Tarrot cards that he brings along to training !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]What are your pre-match & Half time team talks like ? Do you threaten the players with physical violence, or are you the special one ala Mourinho.

In between really Ketman. I'm a man motivator who is straight talking with constructive critisism.
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Blowing and trumpets springs to mind Gaffer !!!
    think you forgot to mention that the run also coincides with myself regaining full(ish) fitness.

Oh yeah, and Glass 1/2 Empty I rescued from the scrap heap to come back after he threw his toys out of the pram under the last manager. Now he is well behaved and my partner at the back.

Hill, Hill Super Hill !!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]What are your pre-match & Half time team talks like ? Do you threaten the players with physical violence, or are you the special one ala Mourinho.

Ketman, he is more of a Hoddle, even has his own Tarrot cards that he brings along to training !!

LOL - I'd love to manage one of the sides that I'm not playing for....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]I left my team (Woodside Celtic) last summer to concentrate on playing on a Saturday but got injured in October. Since then I was doing a bit of coaching. In Jan I got asked to go back and actually wanted to Manage the team again and get them out of trouble.

We are now only 1 point behind the teams above with games in hand. I kow what Pard's is going through. More info on this link.

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=1103&LeagueCode=METR2006

So you turned down the job at Huddersfield. You really are Phil Parkinson........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]I left my team (Woodside Celtic) last summer to concentrate on playing on a Saturday but got injured in October. Since then I was doing a bit of coaching. In Jan I got asked to go back and actually wanted to Manage the team again and get them out of trouble.

dreaded manager of the month beckons ; )