Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manchester United VS Hull

Sink this thread if I'm being blind but am I right in saying it is not on any TV channel tonight?

If I'm right how has that happened, sky and BT fighting it out for everything but neither claimed this game?

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Highlights on SS1 10.15-11.15 Football Special.

Not live because it means nowt.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Don't Sky and BT have a set number of slots for showing games. Tonight is not one of those slots as neither company were expecting a game tonight, as the game would have been played on a Saturday at 3pm but for the FA cup (I think).

Showing this game may be possible but may have meant dropping another game (potentially a league decider).

If the TV companies could show unlimited games then this game would be live. Manchester United will always get an audience and the fact that it is Vidic, Giggs and others last Old Trafford game will raise interest.
  • Options
    Cheers SheffieldRed, still find it very strange.
  • Options
    Am guessing its cos of Hull playing in the FA Cup so it a normal re-arranged Saturday 3pm match
  • Options
    Wouldnt bother with it.

Both teams dont have a staggering amount to play for in terms of league position. Hull have their mind firmly on the cup.

Call it the ryan giggs show.

• Options
    Two academy players up top for manure, still won't forget the biased ref a couple of years ago in the FA youth cup
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It's live on beIN Sports here in Dubai. Curbs is in the studio with Andy Gray & Richard Keyes.
  • Options
    Loads of empty seats at Old Trafford apparently.
  • Options
    I've got it through Wiziwig
  • Options
    James Wilson on loan? Haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never bet on Utd.
  • Options
    Dundee Utd v Aberdeen is a bigger game.
  • Options
    Can't say i'm the least bit interested in Man U V Hull as it doesn't really mean anything to either team.
  • Options
    I was listening to the commentary on 5live, but had to turn it off, because they DID NOT stop going on about Ryan Giggs. He wasn't even playing at the time. He wasn't even warming up. Occasionally, the main commentator had to interrupt John Hartson to say what was happening on the pitch. Awful.
  • Options

I was listening to the commentary on 5live, but had to turn it off, because they DID NOT stop going on about Ryan Giggs. He wasn't even playing at the time. He wasn't even warming up. Occasionally, the main commentator had to interrupt John Hartson to say what was happening on the pitch. Awful.

BBC radio football coverage very poor these days. Totally obsessed with top of the PL and even more obsessed with the Champions League. All this at the expense of the Football League which gets minimal coverage. Very poor for a national broadcaster.

• Options
    DanDavis said:

Over 75,000 in attendance

• Options

DanDavis said:

Over 75,000 in attendance

unused st's my man,

we get 16000-18000 every game?!?!?!?