Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    surprised there aren't more women coaches etc. Education is filled with women so i don't believe they "can't" keep discipline with the players etc.
  • Options
    Didn't Fisher Athletic have a woman manager a few years back?
  • Options
    The feminisation of the classroom, notably infant/junior schools is merely a reflection of low pay low status. This does not apply in football so it does not in any way surprise me.
  • Options
    Katrien for interim Head Coach anyone?
  • Options
    I'd be willing to give her a go.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I could not play with her as my manager. Id be getting a boner at halftime...fook running out the tunnel with a stalk on. I'll end up taking someones eye out..
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Is that actually the same bird?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep. Amazing what a bit of air brushing and make up can do
  • Options
    Brilliant! A great move from them, not only will this bring them extra publicity but it's a clear message to the rest or the world that women can do the job, women play football, watch football, talk football and support football do why not coach it?
  • Options

Brilliant! A great move from them, not only will this bring them extra publicity but it's a clear message to the rest or the world that women can do the job, women play football, watch football, talk football and support football do why not coach it?

Somebody has to make the players lunches.

• Options

If grown men can't manage the simple task of buttering a bit of bread on their own then they don't have the mental capacity for competitive sports!
  • Options
    Didn't that other woman who took over a club under a lot of hype in Italy leave after just 2 games? I noticed that was quite quiet... Haha.

Good luck to her... I think she will need it!
  • Options
    Not a patch on my our Katrien
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

buckshee said:

• Options

Ahh, but do they fart in bed?
  • Options

Don't everybody?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

buckshee said:

Are we sure she's actually a bird...? - Looks like Carlos Puyol wearing glasses with his hair tied back
  • Options

If grown men can't manage the simple task of buttering a bit of bread on their own then they don't have the mental capacity for competitive sports!
    Wayne Rooney

• Options

Don't everybody?
    Sorry, I always get confused.
    Horses sweat, men perspire, ladies glow.
    Never sure what happens in the bedroom.
  • Options

Don't everybody?
    Ladies 'pass wind'.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Don't everybody?
    Ladies 'pass wind'.
    no we FART but when we think no-one is listening
  • Options

Don't everybody?
    Snoring in my case
  • Options
    Bbc 2 now. Interesting stuff. Watch and learn some of you sexist morons.
  • Options
    Was that the Kirsty Wark programme? Turned it over after 15 seconds as it had that arsenugget Rod Liddle on it.
  • Options
    Yes must admit I felt the same urge as he was walking thru his country pile and he said women should accept rape threats on line as he gets cancer threats.

Or something similar.

The words "would ya" came up on the board and what that leads to... On line obviously. Food for thought.?
  • Options
    Big difference between 'would yas' and some of the shite that gets trowelled out on Twitter. Liddle is quite frankly one of the most objectionable human beings that ever drew breath.