Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GREG DYKE & HIS FA COMMISSION REPORT

Today Greg Dyke & his FA Commission will issue a report detailing their plans for the future of English football, from grassroots level to the tip of the Premier League, where the super rich moneymen of Manchester City are just one point away from securing their second title in three seasons.

Here in London my individual Thames Gateway, City Challenge grassroots development case from Deptford where I was born, to Erith where I live, has reached a critical legal juncture with the Independent Police Complaints Commission investigating the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime for trying to bury me and 23 years of FARE case evidence following my discovery of the NF/BNP leadership using the Old Addeyans FC/Densitron International PLC clubhouse for their malevolent planning meetings in the 1990/91 season. CHRIST HELP US!

PS It was great to see that planning permission has been granted for Charlton's new training ground complex at Sparrows Lane https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCAFC/posts/642063399194502