Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Players Championship Golf

I didn't see anything yesterday but is anyone else watching? Tonight looks an 18 hole shoot out between Martin Kaymer and Jordan Spieth, that back 9 should be absorbing viewing.

I'd probably go for Spieth to win, it hasn't been until this weekend that I've realised that he is the real deal. When dialled in he is absolutely brilliant, at the age of 20 he looks like the US's answer to Rory McIroy, or even better.

Comments

• Options
    I backed Spieth in the masters and also this week. To me he is the most exciting young player we've seen since Woods and even if he doesn't win tonight will go on to win a lot of tournaments including majors over the next few years. I'll be surprised if he isn't No 1 in the world within the next 3 years.
  • Options
    Really don't share the over the top hype on Spieth! Yes he is a good player but not as great a some believe he has blown some good chances of victory already.All the belief in Spieth means that Kaymer is a great price at 5/2 to win the Players tonight.
  • Options
    I have backed Kaymer ..great price he a proven big match winner and coming back to some decent form....
  • Options
    Justin Rose had his 2 shot penalty rescinded overnight and is now -10, just two shots off the lead.
  • Options
    Rose in freefall. Westwood not holing a thing. Garcia will get into the hunt but not pull it off. Spieth, who IS the real deal will win it.
  • Options
    He is looking shaky at the moment but I guess he's going to have a couple of poor holes somewhere in the round.

McIlroy was -17 on the back 9 this week, +8 on the front 9. A 25 shot difference is crazy.
  • Options
    Spieth is not the real deal and the looks very shaky when in the heat of the battle on the final day like he has a few times before.
  • Options
    Spieth is the only player in the top 14 over par!
  • Options
    Spieth's record (let's not forget he hasn't even had a full tour card for a full season yet) is pretty remarkable and he'll win more majors than any other player over the next ten years.

IMHO
  • Options
    Cant see that supaclive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a putt on the seventeenth by Kaymer