Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd

Jesus christ how good were they in that 1st half.

bloody hell

Comments

• Options
    yeah.
    posted on the 'kicking off' thread that for me the 2nd and 3rd goals are the difference between utd and chelsea.
    an absolute joy to watch, (which i cant remember saying about chelsea)
  • Options
    simply awesome, and forget the big names, the one that stood out for me was Fletcher.
  • Options
    Awesome,

Just imagine what a second half it would be if Roma scored a couple in the first 10 mins
  • Options
    Clive Tyldesley is getting on my wick, though.
  • Options
    all 4 goals pure class especially Smith's for me that one touch passing different grade.
  • Options
    Up to five now. Blimey.
  • Options
    This is just an awesome display of finishing.... 5-0 at this level of Euro competition is unbelievable
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Clive Tyldesley is getting on my wick, though.

my thoughts..................oh 5-0. anyway my thoughts exacly when announced the itv deal.

just imagine 'welcome to this crucial england world cup qualifier/ fa cup tie, heres your commentators, clive tyldesly and david pleat'
  • Options
    just turned over as am watching the rugby league & it's half time

thats an amazing score, especially against the Italians who pride themselves on their defence

& re the commentators, it certainly makes you appreciate Andy Gray!!!!!
  • Options
    I agree they have been awesome. I hate saying it though. Seriously I know they've got some seriously talented foreigners, Ronaldo being the best. Isn't nice to see that a side with alot of "home nation players" doing so well. Why can't we get England playing with that pace and precision?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they are fcuking awesome !!!!!!!.....total football
  • Options
    are you City in disguise?

I wonder if the Ultras understand that one?
  • Options
    yeah I just heard that..

they are 2nd in their league as well at the moment....

still 25 mins left as well, this could be double figures
  • Options
    6-1 :S
  • Options
    how the hell did linvoy & co beat them on saturday?
  • Options
    7-1 against the team lyning 2nd in the italian league.
    frightening considering they have done that without the following players in the starting line up.

kuzcak
    neville vidic sylvestre evra
    eagles park scholes richardson
    solksjear saha

with the exception of eagles, the rest of that team of ''squad players" would probably get in any prem team outside the top 4.
  • Options
    Bearing in mind the trouble at the away game, all you can say is that on the pitch, the ManU players have done more for answering those Ultra thugs than any backlash from Utd Fans could achieve. They thrashed the arse off their team. Fantastic.
  • Options
    I've never hidden the fact that I love football more than Charlton. Tonight was a fantastic exhibition at Old Trafford.
  • Options
    Lets hope that Man Yoo play like that against Sheff Yoo next week, and the Whammers.
  • Options
    Dont think i have ever wanted man yoo to win 2 games,do now though