Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC what a joke

at 10pm I go on line to the bbc league 1 page to see the play off score and all it shows is pre kick off information

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Shit, I think lancs has combusted!

*ignore this comment, it makes no sense after lancs edited his*
  • Options
    drrrrr ! think it's time for bed. :)

also it made no sense before I edited it, oh I give up, think I'll just worry about our lack of manager.
  • Options
    Doesn't hurt to be well prepared on all the news for the big game tomorrow evening..........
  • Options
    Classic thread.
  • Options
    Who said what now ?
  • Options
    Still the curse remains
  • Options
    Next week's lottery numbers aren't even up yet ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What time does the Europa League final kick off? I've just switched on ITV5 at it hasn't started yet.
  • Options
    Grrr. I've just been on the O/S & it has no information as to where we ended up next season !
  • Options
    Shouldn't this be in the jokes thread...?
  • Options
    They still haven't got the result on the BBC website.

Pathetic.
  • Options
    Just been on the National Lottery site to check next saturdays numbers, sans sausage, how am I supposed to win???

Grrrr...
  • Options
    Bloody typical BBC, first malaria, then world war two and now this! Why on earth do we bother paying out licence fee! It would all be different if only bodyform were allowed to advertise their wares on there...
  • Options
    Would Powell have posted the result already...?
  • Options
    Bloody Deloreans!!
  • Options
    They've finally bloody got around to it.

• Options
    same with england world cup squad wasn't as far as i could see, put up, so still don't know it!