Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eminem

13»

Comments

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

IYep, he's the only white rapper, every other rapper speaks foreign and I'm not 100% but I believe he invented the genre.

Lol
  • Options
    Talented man but far too many silly songs and songs about celebrity gossip which I even care less about than crack dealing and pimps and hoes!

Some great songs but far more silly stuff. I can't take him seriously and guess a lot of people who consider him the best ever were attracted to rap by his personalities.
  • Options
    One of the best artists of my generation, can listen to the early stuff time after time but nothing since has really been as appreciated. Amazing talent though.

Would not say he is my favourite hip hop artist though, that goes to the group Dilated Peoples. The album 'Expansion Team' is still one of the best albums I have ever heard. 2 brilliant MC's and a world class DJ. Going to be here in London in June at the Scala, cannot wait.
  • Options
    I like that one that goes

Two trailer park girls go round the outside round the outside round the outside

Av it
  • Options
    "The way I am"

Best hit, best lyrics.
  • Options
    Reading this thread I really know I'm getting old.
  • Options
    Anyone go the gig(s)? Any good?

Apparantly the sound quality was poor and generated a high number of complaints.

Thats wembley though.
  • Options
    I went on Friday and it was an incredible night. Atmosphere was simply amazing and I loved it.

The sound quality was not great but a lot of that is down to the acoustics not being as good at wembley. It's a football stadium at the end of the day, it wasn't built for huge concerts.

Overall, quality night and well worth it.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Anyone go the gig(s)? Any good?

Apparantly the sound quality was poor and generated a high number of complaints.

Thats wembley though.

Went on the Friday and can confirm that sound was a slight let down.

That said, it was still a cracking show. He's not that 20 year old anymore but it hasn't affected Eminem's live set in the slightest. Energy and skill from start to finish and the cameo from Dre was something I won't forget in a hurry.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Wembley is an awful stadium for gigs, but the sound for Metallica, Muse and Oasis when I saw them there was fine. Hip-hop/rap isn't designed for 90,000 seater stadiums.