Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea vs. Man U - Mental

Was thinking about these possibilities and how it could turn into a great rilvalry in the space of about 3 weeks!

Man U v Chelsea - Champions League Final
Man U v Chelsea - FA Cup Final
Chelsea v Man U - League Play Off game to decide title

Could get very interesting indeed and i can't wait fore the mind games from mr Mourinho and mr Ferguson

Comments

• Options
    Whilst a Chelsea v Man U FA Cup final is obviously better than Watford or blackburn getting there and getting hammered, i can't help but feel i want Liverpool to beat Chelsea in Europe. It's really not good for the game if the same 2 teams dominate (and they are). A Liverpool v Utd final will certainly be a quiet affair for the locals in Athens.
  • Options
    Liverpool to get in the Final (isn't is the Wednesday after the last game of the season ?) so wouldn't they then rest plenty !!!!
  • Options
    Chelsea are owed a cup victory over Liverpool and i think they may just get it this year over 2 legs but who knows. Rafa the Gaffa has hardly made a mistake in Europe
  • Options
    Isn't the CL final just a few days after the last league match ie. Liverpool vs us?
    In which case we should perhaps all be praying for Liverpool to reach it - they might rest a few players and others might not be fully concetrated on playing us. We might need to scrape a 0-0 to be sure of staying up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]Liverpool to get in the Final (isn't is the Wednesday after the last game of the season ?) so wouldn't they then rest plenty !!!!

Think it's after that. The FA cup final would be the week after the season ends and the champions league final the wednesday after that. I think.
  • Options
    Liverpool vs. Charlton: Sunday May 13th
    FA Cup final: Saturday, May 19th
    Champions League Final : Tuesday, May 23rd Athens

On rethink, perhaps our best bet is for them to be dumped out of FA Cup and CL and guaranteed 3rd spot ie. nothing to play for ??