Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gogglebox

Comments

• Options
    Yeah very sad bless her
  • Options
    Always came across as a nice couple, both with a bit of spark in different ways.

RIP June.
  • Options
    Sad to hear, they were very close so imagine she will have struggled without him. RIP. 
  • Options
    My mate told me about it years ago and I thought that sounds like a load of crap.

Flicking channels about a month ago and stumbled across it, thought it very funny and now watch every week.

Just ordinary people giving their opinion and much funnier than some of these so called comedians and sitcoms.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    You grow to love or hate certain people as well.

Like Giles and Mary for instance, Mary annoys the hell out of me, how he puts up with her constant sniping at him I will never know, there was an episode a few weeks ago were she cried like 4 times as well.

Then you have Jenny and Lee who I love, Lee just loves winding Jenny up and she is so gullible

Plus Abbie and Georgia who have about as many brain cells between them as Joey Essex

• Options
    Possibly Giles realises that no-one else would put up with him. I mean he might be quite intellectual, but he comes across as having less common sense than your average ten year old. I mean, what sort of eejit just randomly lobs a loaf of bread into their neighbour's garden?
  • Options
    He was funny the other week when he kept saying flange much to Mary's annoyance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Possibly Giles realises that no-one else would put up with him. I mean he might be quite intellectual, but he comes across as having less common sense than your average ten year old. I mean, what sort of eejit just randomly lobs a loaf of bread into their neighbour's garden?
    Did he though? I think he embellishes things sometimes just to get a rise out of her. 
  • Options
    RIP June.

Did you see their reaction to Boris Johnson? Very surprised and heartened to see no support for him from the Goggleboxers.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Bless; she was lovely. And funny
  • Options
    I never realised she was that age. RIP
  • Options
    Yeah couldn't believe it. Bright as a button at that grand age. 
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Mary. Her and Marina were a very funny couple to watch.
  • Options
    Just read that Andy Michael has passed away too at the age of just 61

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/gogglebox-star-andy-michael-dies-aged-61-after-short-illness/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Since the last series ended we have lost
    Pete
    Mary
    Andy
    3 regulars who bought so many laughs 
    The next series is gonna be different without those 3.

R.I.P to all 3
  • Options
    Oh ffs how sad. RIP
  • Options
    Thats really sad news, I love gogglebox and whilst the premise of the show still blows my mind it is great tv and Pete, Andy and Mary are part of that cast of characters 

• Options
    One of my favourite families on there. 

RIP
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Thats really sad news, I love gogglebox and whilst the premise of the show still blows my mind it is great tv and Pete, Andy and Mary are part of that cast of characters 

The premise is the same as soccer Saturday 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Carter said:

The premise is the same as soccer Saturday 
    Nearly, can't see what the chumps on that are reacting to though. It would make it a lot better if you could
  • Options
    Loved the quote last night from one woman.

"We breathe out CO2 don't we?  How can there be a shortage?" 
  • Options
    I hate reality tv but Gogglebox is one of my favourite must watch programmes. Genuinely laugh out loud every episode.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Im with SHG, I hate reality tv but love this. I hate the Essex family with the two sons though

Although I hate reality tv, married at first sight is growing on me 
  • Options
    I hate reality tv but Gogglebox is one of my favourite must watch programmes. Genuinely laugh out loud every episode.
    Loved the paella comments too!